- Joyce Riley Bursary
The Australian Federation of University Women (WA) is an apolitical, non-government organisation of women graduates. The AFUW(WA) is actively involved in:
- Supporting the education of women in Western Australia
- Providing bursaries to women undertaking post-graduate studies
- Providing scholarships to women attending St Catherine's College in WA
- Providing funding support for female secondary students attending educational workshops/seminars.
- Supporting a kindergarten in Sri Lanka
- Supporting local community organisations involved in advancing social justice for women
Through our affiliation with the Australian Federation of University Women (AFUW) and the International Federation of University Women (IFUW) we are active in promoting the advancement of women worldwide and their equality of opportunity through initiatives in education, friendship and peace.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- All AFUW (WA) Education Trust scholarships are open to women of any age, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Scholarships are not open to candidates enrolled in honours or higher diploma courses.
- An applicant who is in receipt of an AFUW (WA) bursary or an AFUW (WA) Education Trust scholarship may not apply again.
- The applicant must not be in full-time employment.
- Scholarships will not be awarded for the purchase of computers.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Humanities, Music, Social and Cultural Studies
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Cpa Australia Cpa Program Scholarship 2018, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, about 7 hours ago
Scholarship Overview The scholarship entitles recipients to an exemption from all CPA Program subject fees. The award covers course fees starting from the date awarded. Guidance for Applicants: Th...
Non Profit Alliance Leadership Hub Scholarships 2018, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, about 7 hours ago
Program Overview Exclusively for CEOs and Senior Executives, the NPA Leadership Hub is a vibrant, supportive, learning and mentoring network focused on developing the skills and expertise of senio...
Ph D Scholarship Novel Diagnostics, Therapeutics And Theranostics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 3 days ago
The Australian Research Council Training Centre for Innovation in Biomedical Imaging Technology (CIBIT) is a multidisciplinary collaboration between researchers at The University of Queensland’s C...
Uts Humanitarian Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 9 hours ago
The UTS Humanitarian Scholarship has been established to support undergraduate study for students holding Asylum Seeker Bridging Visas or Temporary Protection Visas (TPV) as a result of their arri...
Ph D Scholarships, University of West London, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
View All Vacancies Graduate School Salary: £15,000 tax free annual stipend Release Date: Thursday 12 October 2017 Closing Date: Sunday 29 October 2017 Reference: GRAD003 The University of West Lon...
International Online Study Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 9 days ago
In Semester 3, 2017, the University of Southern Queensland will offer bursaries to a number of new international students who will be studying their program online. USQ believes support should be ...