The John Bray Alumni Network Law Scholarship was established to support students undertaking a Bachelor of Laws or Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice program of study at the University of Adelaide.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be undertaking the final year of the Bachelor of Laws (including double degree) program at the University of Adelaide
- Be enrolled in either the Bachelor of Laws in semester 1 and either the Bachelor of Laws or Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice in semester 2.
- Be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Be enrolled on a full-time basis in a Commonwealth Supported Place
- Demonstrate you are in financial need*
* Applicants must demonstrate financial need and provide supporting documentary evidence at the time of application, e.g. details of income tested Commonwealth income support payment, such as Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY benefits, or other details of their financial circumstances.
* Evidence of Tertiary Access Payment (TAP) application or approval does not demonstrate financial need.
Selection of the successful candidate will be made according to:
- Academic merit (GPA)
- Financial need
- Answers to questions on the application form
- You must meet all of the above listed criteria to be eligible to apply
- The Scholarship must be taken up in the year in which it is offered
- Students receiving other University of Adelaide Scholarships may apply for this Scholarship
Head, Scholarship And Fees, University of Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
Full time, fixed term opportunity until 30th April 2025 Excellent opportunity to provide operational management to the Scholarships and Fees teams Competitive salary package on offer including 17%...