- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Specialist (Fcs) Rrc (Job Id #85146), University of Illinois, United States, 1 day ago
We are seeking an experienced specialist with a Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or related discipline with significant experience. Master’s degree in biology, biochemistry, c...
Postdoctoral Studies (Scholarship) In Chromosome Biology: Functional And Molecular Characterization Of Topoisomerase Regulatory Interactions During Transcription, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 17 days ago
The Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB) is a department with a strong focus on basic science. CMB conducts research and education in cell biology, molecular biology, developmental biolo...
Postdoctoral Fellow Medicine Hematology, University of Tennessee, United States, about 1 hour ago
Postdoctoral Fellow Medicine-Hematology - 17000001DH Description The Makowski Lab is looking for an exceptional postdoctoral fellow to conduct studies on the immune microenvironment and immunometa...
Postdoc In Epitope Immunogenicity In Cancer Models, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 15 days ago
Apply no later than 3 October 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Vet by completing the following form. Apply online A postdoctoral position is available in the ‘T cell recognition and Cancer’ group hea...
Postdoctoral Research Assoc, New England HERC, United States, 14 days ago
Northeastern University Postdoctoral Research Assoc Requisition Number: STFR004060 Division/College: Bouve College of Health Sciences Location: Boston Main Campus Full-time/Part-time: Full Time Re...
Post Doctoral Position Regarding Studies Of Immunotherapy For The Treatment Of Ovarian Cancer, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, about 13 hours ago
At the Department of Oncology-Pathology basic, translational and clinical research and educational activities related to cancer is carried out. Approximately 300 people from over 40 nations are cu...