Global Excellence Scholarships
About this scholarship
The Peter Faber Business School is global in its outlook and pursues academic excellence and sustainability.
ACU has been ranked the number one Catholic university and is in the top 80 universities in the Asia Pacific. To celebrate the University’s ongoing success in the global rankings, the Peter Faber Business School will be awarding scholarships up to AU$5000 to commencing students studying business and information technology programs.
Scholarship recipients will receive a tuition-fee reduction for the minimum CRICOS registered duration of their course
- A tuition-fee waiver of up to $2,500 will be awarded each semester to commencing undergraduate and postgraduate students
- The maximum value of the scholarships are
- Undergraduate 3 year degree $15,000
- Undergraduate 4 year double degree $20,000
- Postgraduate 2 year degree $10,000
- For students commencing in July 2019 the semester value will be $1,500 for undergraduate students and $2,000 for postgraduate students.
- Citizenship: International students
- Faculty: Law and Business
- Course: Business and Information Technology
- Campus: All
- Year level: first year
- Study load: full-time
- The scholarship does not apply to higher degree research or honours programs, or certificates or diplomas.
- You must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- You must commence studies between July 2019 and March 2022.
- You must not be in receipt of an Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (ISS).
- The scholarship may not be deferred to a subsequent semester
No formal application is required. The University will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU. Commencing students who are successful scholarship recipients will be notified by ACU.
Ongoing eligibility requirements
To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following:
- You must pass at least three subjects in the prior semester to remain eligible.
- You must be enrolled in a minimum of three units in the current semester
- Students must pay required tuition fees by relevant due dates.
- The Scholarship is not transferable to alternative courses or campuses post initial enrolment.
- Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities.
- The Scholarship may not be deferred to a subsequent commencement.
Guaranteed Maori And Pasifika Doctoral Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Scholarship Level: Doctoral Closing Date(s): Applications are accepted at any time Tenure: Scholarships will normally be tenable for three years Award for: Māori students; Pasifika students Number...
Guaranteed Wellington Doctoral Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Scholarship Level: Doctoral Closing Date(s): Applications are accepted at any time Tenure: Scholarships will normally be tenable for three years Number offered: Varies Value: $27,500 stipend annua...
Kevin Simpkins Scholarship In Public Sector Accounting, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Study Area(s): Business Scholarship Level: Undergraduate (returning); Honours Closing Date(s): 31 August Tenure: One year Number offered: One annually Value: $5000 (subject to funds available) - p...
Annette E. Black Ma Scholarship In History, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 4 hours ago
Study Area(s): Humanities Scholarship Level: Masters Research Closing Date(s): 15 July Tenure: One year Number offered: One Value: $25,000 (please see additional information) Description This scho...
Murray Mc Nae Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Study Area(s): Engineering; Science Scholarship Level: School leaver / 1st year Closing Date(s): First Friday after the start of Term 4 Tenure: Three years Number offered: One Value: $15,000 Descr...
Deane Music Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 4 hours ago
Study Area(s): Music Scholarship Level: School leaver / 1st year Closing Date(s): 31 October Tenure: Up to three years, subject to maintaining a B average GPA Award for: Māori students; Pasifika s...