- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Cfd Analysis Of The Impact Of The Scale Build Up On The Liquid Flow In The Wells Used For Oil & Gas Production, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 2 days ago
Apply no later than 15 October 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Mechanical Engineering and the Danish Hydrocarbon Resea...
Ph D Fellow In Geography Focusing On Spill Over Effects Of Demands For Certified Tropical Products In Europe, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in geography commencing 01.04.2018 or as soon as possible th...
Ph D Position: Locreta – Consortium For Lower Cretaceous Reservoir Analysis, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 8 days ago
Apply no later than 9 October 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Civil Eng by completing the following form. Apply online A 3-year PhD position starting December 2017 as part of an exciting project ‘LO...
Ph D Candidate In Mechanical Optimization Of Osteochondral Implants, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 1 day ago
The Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) has the following vacancy: PhD candidate in Mechanical Optimization of Osteochondral Implants Departments Department of Biomedical Engineering Referen...
Ph D Candidate In Lubrication And Wear Of Osteochondral Implants, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 1 day ago
The Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) has the following vacancy: PhD candidate in Lubrication and Wear of Osteochondral Implants Departments Department of Biomedical Engineering Reference ...
Ph D Studentship: Fish In A Biogeochemical Barrel: Taking Aim At The Evolutionary Consequences Of Nutrient Colimitation In Freshwater, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1750Closing DateFriday, 15th December 2017DepartmentBiosciences How does the abiotic chemistry of the environment affect biotic evolution? We have almost no idea! There is more informa...