- Finnish Government Scholarship Pool
- The Finnish Government offers scholarships of 3-9 months for Doctoral level studies, research and teaching at a higher education institution in Finland. The Finnish Government Scholarship Pool programme is open to young researchers from all academic fields. The scholarships can not be applied for post-Doctoral studies or research.
- Payment type
- Monthly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- intend to pursue post-Master's level studies as a visiting student, participate in a research project or teach at a higher education institution or public research institute in Finland; priority will be given to doctoral studies
- have established contact with the Finnish receiving institution before applying
- have a letter of invitation from the academic supervisor in Finland; the invitation should also explain the commitment of the host institution to the project
- have earned a Masters-level degree before applying
- not have spent already more than one year at a Finnish higher education institution immediately before the intended scholarship period in Finland
- be able to give proof of sufficient skills in speaking and writing the language needed in study/research
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University
- Currently available
- Application status
Chancellor's Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
RESPIRE is funded by the NHS National Institute for Health Research, and is a Global Health Research Unit focusing on respiratory health in Asia. It is one of 13 Units funded across the UK, and on...
Charles And Ethel Barr Chair Of Cancer Research, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, about 13 hours ago
The applicant should have a commitment to develop and support relevant teaching and learning programmes, in particular enhanced eLearning and on-line teaching initiatives. The IGMM has superb geno...
Postdoc At The Danish National Research Foundation Centre For Privacy Studies, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 9 hours ago
Postdoc at The Danish National Research Foundation Centre for Privacy Studies (2 years with the possibility of a one-year extension) Centre for Privacy Studies (PRIVACY) advertises 4¬6 fully funde...
Postdoctoral Researcher To The Unit Of Epidemiology , Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 15 days ago
The Institute of Environmental Medicine (IMM) is a department at Karolinska Institutet and an interdisciplinary research institution within the broad field of environmental medicine. IMM conducts ...
Ukri Innovation Fellowships, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
MRC Human Genetics Unit RCUK Innovation/ Rutherford Fund Fellowships The MRC Human Genetics, Institute for Genetics and Molecular Medicine (IGMM), is seeking up to three 3 year postdoctoral Fellow...
Smuts Visiting Research Fellowship (Fixed Term), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
Limit of tenure: 9 months Contribution to expenses: £39,992 - £50,618 p.a (pro rata) plus additional £6000 for travel and related costs. The Smuts Management Committee invites applications for a n...