Faculty of Engineering and Surveying International Undergraduate Scholarships
USQ Faculty of Engineering and Surveying offers a number of scholarships to commencing international students from Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, India and China who intend to undertake a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering Technology degree full-time, on-campus at USQ in Toowoomba or Springfield.
- Up to 8 scholarships are available for students in each Singapore, Malaysia and India to the value of 25% of the tuition fee for the duration of their program with USQ.
- Up to 5 scholarships are available for students in each Vietnam, Pakistan and China to the value of 25% of the tuition fee for the duration of their program with USQ.
- 12 scholarships are also available for studenst from Malaysia and Singapore to the value of 10% of the tuition fee for the duration of their program with USQ.
Conditions of eligibility
- The scholarship will be forfeited if:
- the recipient changes their mode of study from on-campus to external or from full-time to part-time study;
- the recipient changes their program of study to a different program offered by the Faculty of Engineering and Surveying or another Faculty;
- the recipient cancels their enrolment in the program;
- the recipient graduates from the program;
- the recipient fails to maintain an academic achievement level of at least 60% average.
- The Scholarship will be deducted from the student's tuition fee.
- Scholarships are not transferable to a third party under any circumstances.
- The Faculty of Engineering and Surveying, reserves the right not to award the Scholarship in a given year.
- Applications must be received by the closing date and in writing on the USQ application form provided.
- Students must not be currently studying at USQ in conjunction with any other USQ scholarship.
- Students must pay all additional fees and other costs according to USQ policy.
- Students must meet all conditions of their student visa.
- Scholarships will be renewed term-by-term subject to the recipient meeting all other University requirements.
- Scholarships will be calculated on a per term basis.
- Scholarships are not redeemable for cash.
- Scholarships may be withdrawn with 10 days written notice should the recipient breach any of these conditions.
- Terms and conditions may be changed at any time and the University will provide 12 weeks notice all scholarship recipients.
Scholarship selection is on the basis of previous academic performance. Scholarships are awarded, at the discretion of the University, based on outstanding academic achievements in secondary, diploma or degree level courses and are typically awarded to students who achieve an average mark in excess of 70%.
To be considered for a scholarship applicants must be:
- Malaysian, Singaporean, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Indian or Chinese;
- commencing full-time, on-campus study at either the Toowoomba or Springfield campus;
- applying to enrol in a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering Technology program.
To be eligible for the 25% tuition fee scholarships applicants must have:
Malaysia and Singapore
- demonstrated academic excellence in one of:
- GCE A Levels - 2xB in relevant subjects.
- UEC - At least 4 subjects with a score of A2 or better (excluding languages).
- STPM - GPA 3.33 or better.
- IB Diploma - Score of 32.
- Diploma graduate applicants must have:
- demonstrated academic excellence i.e. received a large majority of "A" grades and a GPA of 80%;
- an appropriate Diploma in Engineering from colleges accredited by the Ministry of Education (MOE) in Malaysia;
- graduated from an accredited engineering program from Singapore Polytechnics.
- demonstrated academic excellence i.e. received a GPA of 8.0 (Gioi).
- demonstrated outstanding academic excellence i.e. received a large majority of "A 1" grades and a GPA of 80%.
- demonstrated academic excellence with marks of 80%.
- demonstrated academic excellence with a GPA of 80%.
New Colombo Plan Scholarship Ugtr1037, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 hour ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 12/03/2018 Closing Date 18/05/2018 For commencement Semester 1 2019 Value $67,000 Scholarship(s)...
Junior Group Leaders Positions (Up To Three Positions) (# Of Pos: 3), Catalan Institute for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Spain, 6 days ago
Skip to main content You are here European Commission › EURAXESS › Jobs & Funding › Junior Group Leaders Positions (up to three positions) EURAXESS Toggle navigation Jobs & Funding More Working...
Ph D "Lifetimes: A Natural History Of The Present" (Ref 148346), University of Oslo, Norway, 3 days ago
The project LIFETIMES, led by Professor Helge Jordheim, seeks to write the natural history of the present as an entanglement between time scales and life scales. In this way it wants to bridge the...
A Ph D Position For Research On Cancer Immunotherapy By Modulating Immune Cell Metabolism, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel, 1 day ago
Skip to main content You are here European Commission › EURAXESS › Jobs & Funding › A PhD Position for Research on Cancer Immunotherapy by Modulating Immune-cell Metabolism EURAXESS Toggle navi...
Ph D Student In Computational Chemistry, Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia, 3 days ago
Skip to main content You are here European Commission › EURAXESS › Jobs & Funding › PhD student in computational chemistry EURAXESS Toggle navigation Jobs & Funding More Working environment Cha...
Ph D Position In Biology, University of Zagreb, Croatia, 1 day ago
Skip to main content You are here European Commission › EURAXESS › Jobs & Funding › PhD position in Biology EURAXESS Toggle navigation Jobs & Funding More Working environment Charter & Code for...