Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Support Bursary
Total average value up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Up to five bursaries will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, bursaries will be awarded across both undergraduate and graduate/postgraduate programs
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvantage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended an under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
International Online Study Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
In Semester 3, 2017, the University of Southern Queensland will offer bursaries to a number of new international students who will be studying their program online. USQ believes support should be ...
East Asia Eap Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
In Semester 3, 2017, USQ will offer 5 study bursaries for English for Academic Purposes (EAP) to eligible students. The bursary is to support commencing international students from East Asia in pa...
Sir William Tyree Award In Commerce (Honours Or Postgrad. Coursework) Puca1006, University of New South Wales, Australia, 4 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 01/10/2017 Closing Date 28/02/2018 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $2,500 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 y...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 5 days ago
Apply now Job no:501314 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Brisbane The Faculty of Medicine is a ...
Ph D In Place Branding, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 8 hours ago
The Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics at the University of Southern Denmark invites applications for a 3-year PhD scholarship in business administration and economics. ...
Herbert Smith Freehills Law And Economics Honours Year Award Ugca1431, University of New South Wales, Australia, 4 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/10/2017 Closing Date 28/02/2018 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $2,500 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...