- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
] Helmholtz Pioneer Campus Team Leader Positions (F/M) , , United States, 1 day ago
HPC - Accelerate your Science to accelerate your Career The Helmholtz Zentrum München is transforming the European landscape of bioengineering and biomedical discovery by establishing the Helmholt...
Ph D Scholarship In Mid Infrared Upconversion Imaging And Spectroscopy Using Short Pulse Light Sources, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
Apply no later than 15 October 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Fotonik by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Fotonik works with all areas of photonic engineering, including a strong foc...
Ph D Studentship: Towards A Computational Approach At Finite Temperature Polymorph Screening , University College London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
UCL Department / Division Chemical Engineering Duration of Studentship 3 years Stipend Circa £16,785 + fees Vacancy Information The Department of Chemical Engineering at University College London ...
Ph D Scholarship In Cfd Analysis Of The Impact Of The Scale Build Up On The Liquid Flow In The Wells Used For Oil & Gas Production, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
Apply no later than 15 October 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Mechanical Engineering and the Danish Hydrocarbon Resea...
Ph D Student On Energy Harvesting And Transient Computing, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 18 hours ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.3030 Job description The Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for: PhD student on energy harvesting and transient ...
Ph D Studentship: Nonlinear Vibration In Vehicular Structures , University College London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
UCL Department / Division Mechanical Engineering Duration of Studentship Four Years Stipend £16,290 per annum Vacancy Information This studentship provides an opportunity for a UK/EU candidate to ...