Applications for Trimester 1 2021 open 31 August 2020.
Applications for Trimester 1 2021 close 25 January 2021 at 5pm.
Cash payment up to $15,000 per year
This scholarship is for the normal duration of your course.
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their application.
To be eligible you must:
- be a domestic student
- be a commencing student enrolled full time at the Deakin Warrnambool Campus (on campus study) in Trimester 1 2021
Preference will be given to students who:
- are able to demonstrate financial hardship by receiving a means-tested Centrelink benefit or having a personal or family taxable income below $56,000, depending on independence status
- can show academic achievement
- students enrolling in Bachelor of Environmental Science (Marine Biology), Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Psychological Science, Bachelor of Health Sciences.
- relocate to the Warrnambool region for the duration of their study.
The following conditions apply:
- this scholarship is not transferrable to other campuses.
- you must remain enrolled at the Warrnambool campus. At least 75% of all studies must be undertaken in located mode at the Warrnambool campus.
- you must maintain ongoing residency in a regional area for the duration of the scholarship. If you are successful you will be asked to provide evidence of your home location eg. utilities' bills, rates, rental notice etc.
- this scholarship cannot be held concurrently with another scholarship.
As part of the application process, you will also be required to upload current supporting documentation .
When you apply for this scholarship, you'll need to supply evidence of your financial hardship (if applicable).
Make sure you choose the correct document type when you upload your documents as it will make a difference. If your documents are uploaded into the incorrect type they will not be considered when assessing your application. Remember it is quality, not quantity, which you need to provide. Aim to provide documents which are current, relevant and concise.
Read more about supporting documentation
Applying for a scholarship isn’t just about meeting the eligibility criteria.
It’s a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship, how it will help you and what you have to offer the Deakin community.
Read our 5 top tips on applying for a scholarship
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the details you provide and your supporting documentation.
The scholarship will close once all offers are made. Submit your application early to make sure you are considered. You can view the status of your application via your Scholarship Application Portal account.
La Trobe University Industry Research Scholarship Environmental Archaeology Of Port Phillip Bay, La Trobe University, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Amount $28,392 Per annum, for three and a half years. Fee relief additional. Who is it for? Future PhD candidates Where is it available? Melbourne How is it paid? Fortnightly stipend Please do no...
Ph D Opportunity Catchment Hydrology, Monash University, Australia, 9 days ago
PhD Scholarship Opportunities - Catchment Hydrology Job No.: 611704 Location: Clayton campus Employment Type: Full-time Duration: 3-year fixed-term appointment Remuneration: A stipend of $29,000 p...
Ph D Scholarship In Social Science – Creating Transformative Policy Contexts For Advancing Sm Es’ Sustainability Practices, Monash University, Australia, about 4 hours ago
PhD Scholarship in Social Science – Creating transformative policy contexts for advancing SMEs’ sustainability practices Job No.: 612270 Location: Clayton campus Employment Type: Full-time Duratio...
Health Economics Ph D Opportunity Improving Health System Performance: Using Novel Blood Products Efficiently, Monash University, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Health Economics PhD Opportunity - Improving health system performance: using novel blood products efficiently Job No.: 612094 Location: Caulfield campus Employment Type: Full-time Duration: 3.5-y...
Opportunities For Ph D Scholarships In Health Economics: Mid Year Entry 2021, Monash University, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Remuneration: Up to $39,500 pa (tax free stipend) Opportunity If you are looking for a rigorous graduate training, and want to make a substantial research contribution to the economics of health a...
Ph D Scholarship In Environmental Communication – Sport, Environmental Issues And Sustainability, Monash University, Australia, about 4 hours ago
PhD Scholarship in Environmental Communication – Sport, Environmental Issues and Sustainability Job No.: 612298 Location: Caulfield campus Employment Type: Full-time Duration: 3-year and 3-month f...