- CSIRO Vacation Scholarships
Run over the summer holidays, CSIRO's vacation scholarships scheme offers undergraduate students the opportunity of collaborating with CSIRO scientists. Each year around 200 university students spend their summer holidays working with CSIRO. Vacation scholars can go on to do further work with CSIRO. Some have been offered the opportunity of doing their honours or PhD projects jointly with us, others have been offered paid employment. Indeed, several Chiefs of CSIRO Divisions can trace their history with the Organisation back to a summer vacation scholarship.
It varies from year to year, but around half our Divisions offer vacation scholarships.
Participating Divisions include:
- Astronomy and Space Science
- Energy Technology
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Centre
- Livestock Industries
- Materials Science and Engineering (CMSE)
- Mathematics Informatics and Statistics (CMIS)
- Plant Industry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend, Operating Allowance and Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per fortnight
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further Information
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Humanities, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Connell Wagner Scholarships, Massey University, New Zealand, 9 days ago
Back to results Closing date: to be announced Connell Wagner is offering scholarships to engineering, planning and surveying tertiary students across New Zealand. Value The scholarships award indi...
Bcs Group Ltd Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 9 days ago
Back to results Closing date: to be announced Introduction The Scholarship was established in April 2007 and is financed by BCS Group Ltd, a company that specialises in turnkey automation solution...
Ph D Antifreeze Proteins, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 3 hours ago
Departments Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Graduate Programs Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Reference number V37.3024 Job description Project description Crystallization of w...
Ph D Scholarship In Biopharmaceutical Discovery And Advanced Manufacturing Project 2, The University of Queensland, Australia, 11 days ago
Apply now Job no:501159 Area:Aust Institute for Bioengineering & Nanotechnology Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Locatio...
Ph D Scholarship In Biopharmaceutical Discovery And Advanced Manufacturing Project 1, The University of Queensland, Australia, 10 days ago
The Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology PhD Scholarships in Biopharmaceutical Discovery and Advanced Manufacturing: Isolation and characterisation of novel antibodies agains...
Ph D Scholarships In Bioprocessing Project 2, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
Apply now Job no:501161 Area:Aust Institute for Bioengineering & Nanotechnology Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia PhD Scholarships in Bioproce...