The Centre for Social Impact apportions the total scholarship awarded equally across each of your courses to complete the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact. The scholarship recipient is required to pay the balance amount for each course based on their chosen university’s course fees.
Please note: If you are unable to fund your study without a scholarship, and you are not awarded one, you are under no obligation to proceed with study and you can withdraw or defer your university offer without financial or academic penalty before the government issued Census date.
Dates: Term 1, 2021
Location: UNSW, UWA, Swinburne University of Technology
The following scholarships are available:
1 x $5,000 Robin Crawford Memorial Scholarship (See more information and apply here )
1 x $10,000 CSI GCSI National Scholarship (See more information and apply here )
1 x $15,000 CSI GCSI National Scholarship (See more information and apply here )
1 x $15,000 Indigenous Social Impact Scholarship (for completion of a GCSI or GDSI by an Indigenous female student) (See more information and apply here )
4 x $5,000 CSI GCSI Scholarships (See more information and apply here )
1 x $10,000 CSI GSCI National Scholarship (See more information and apply here )
Swinburne University of Technology:
3 x $5,000 CSI GSCI National Scholarships + 1 x $10,000 CSI Master of Social Impact National Scholarship (See more information and apply here )
- have the appropriate immigration status to study at UNSW.
- have accepted your offer from your chosen university or at least commenced an application to study the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact. Note, if a new applicant, you must commence your program/course in the available session/semester/trimester in order to be eligible to be awarded a scholarship.
- be continuing your Graduate Certificate in Social Impact (maximum 2 courses successfully completed).
- have previously applied for a CSI scholarship but were unsuccessful.
- be intending to complete the Graduate Certificate within two years.
- be committed to contributing to the student and alumni community.
Find out more about the Scholarship ConditionsHERE
- Scholarships are awarded based on a combination of merit and on the calibre of student applications in a given period. If suitable recipients are not identified scholarship funds may be reserved for future applicants.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit.
- To be awarded you must have completed or be in the advanced stages of an application to study the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact at Swinburne, UNSW or UWA.
- Scholarships are applied proportionately across the number of Social Impact courses (eg. a quarter for each subject undertaken).
- Once awarded, a scholarship offer cannot be deferred to a later start date.
Please note: The Centre for Social Impact reserves the right to reassign or recover scholarship funds where a student does not complete the program or takes more than one leave of absence from the course. Late applications cannot be accepted. Applicants must apply through the online application system using the link provided. Email copies of applications will not be eligible for consideration.
How to apply:
To apply for the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact Scholarships, applicants must:
- Apply to study the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact (if not completed already, an application must first be submitted to your chosen university: UNSW, UWA, Swinburne University of Technology)
- Submit a CSI scholarship application (when you have accepted your offer to study and received your University Student ID or an application number evidencing you have at least commenced the application process to your chosen university to study the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact, read through the scholarship conditions and then complete the online scholarship application).
- Complete the online scholarship application
- Email your online scholarship application, along with your CV (no more than 2 pages), letter of support / recommendation regarding merit from a social impact organisation/employer, and a recent academic transcript to email@example.com.
Find out more and applyHERE
For more information about the Graduate Certificate in Social Impact Scholarships click here . For any other enquiries, please contact CSI directly.
Applications for the 2021 Graduate Certificate in Social Impact Scholarships close Thursday 28 January 2021 at 11:59pm AEDT.
Ph D Student For Unravelling The Role Of Environmental Pollution On The Microbiome Inflammation, University of Antwerp, Belgium, about 17 hours ago
Department: Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences Regime Full-time The Faculty of Pharmaceutical, Biomedical and Veterinary Sciences of the University of Antwerp and the Center for Environmental H...
Ph D Fellowship In Better Provision For Norway’s Children From Early Childhood Education And Care..., OsloMet - storbyuniversitetet, Norway, 19 days ago
PhD Fellowship in Better Provision for Norway’s Children from Early Childhood Education and Care through Primary School [BeProS] The Faculty of Education and International Studies announces two Ph...
Ph D Fellowship In Better Provision For Norway’s Children From Early Childhood Education And Care..., OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway, 19 days ago
The Faculty of Education and International Studies announces two Ph.D. scholarships affiliated with the project "Better Provision for Norway's Children from Early Childhood Education and Care thro...
Ph D Student For Linking Dietary Exposome & Microbiome Inflammation Axis With Metabolic Disorders, University of Antwerp, Belgium, about 17 hours ago
Department: Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences Regime Full-time The Faculty of Pharmaceutical, Biomedical and Veterinary Sciences of the University of Antwerp and the Department of Veterinary P...
Special Scholarships, StudyinNewZealand, New Zealand, about 19 hours ago
Aspire2 International is proud to advise that we have a limited number of special partial scholarships available for those affected by redundancies due to the impact of Covid 19 on their employmen...
Ph D Student Department Of Public Health And Primary Care, Ghent University, Belgium, 26 days ago
Last application date Feb 19, 2021 00:00 Department GE39 - Department of Public Health and Primary Care Contract Limited duration Degree Master of Medicine, Master in Statistics, Master in Biomedi...