- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Sydney West Translational Cancer Research Centre Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Sydney West Translational Cancer Research Centre PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A unique oppo...
The Merri Borton Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Funding Body: A Gift from Ms Jane Borton Title: The Merri Borton Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A unique opportunity is available for an outsta...
Ph D Studentship, Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago
This fully funded PhD studentship offers the opportunity to develop and pilot a Digital Behaviour Change Intervention to target physical activity in isolated older adults. In older adults (60 year...
Ph D Studentship: Radar Based Localisation Of Autonomous Cars, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, about 11 hours ago
View All Vacancies Department of Mechanical Engineering Sciences Location: Guildford Post Type: Full Time Advert Placed: Friday 29 September 2017 Closing Date: Tuesday 31 October 2017 Referenc...
Ph D Position In Seismology, Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology, Ethiopia, about 15 hours ago
PhD position in Seismology ETH Zürich Posted: 09/27/2017 Open Until: 10/31/2017 Institution: ETH Zürich Open Until: 2017-10-31 The aim of this project is to investigate and characterize the nature...
Ph D In Computational Disease Systems Biology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
PhD in computational disease systems biology A number of PhD positions are available in the Translational Disease Systems Biology group at The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research (...