- Country Medical Foundation Scholarship [F24698]
- The Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage students who are experiencing financial hardship and who demonstrate a commitment to undertaking a career in rural/regional medicine in Western Australia to complete the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at The University of Western Australia (the University). The scholarships are established in recognition of the role played by the Country Medical Foundation in fostering improved health care services in country Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at the University;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to a future career in Western Australian rural/regional medicine; and
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Usq Higher Degree By Research (Hdr) Equity Bursary Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
USQ is offering a number of HDR Equity Bursaries up to the value of $1000 for current international students experiencing financial hardship. Eligibility Applications for the HDR Equity Bursary Sc...
Unsw Aspire Scholarship Ugce1179, University of New South Wales, Australia, 21 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 30/08/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 2 2017 Value $5,000 5 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
The Faculty of Medicine is a leading provider of medical education and medical research in Queensland, with the country's largest medical program. The Faculty is a diverse enterprise operating ove...
Howard Bequest Undergraduate Awards Ugca1553, University of New South Wales, Australia, 3 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 28/08/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $2,000 up to ...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Apply now Job no:501085 Area:Institute for Social Science Research Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane, ...
Ph D Scholarships In Bioprocessing Project 2, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Apply now Job no:501161 Area:Aust Institute for Bioengineering & Nanotechnology Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia PhD Scholarships in Bioproce...