High school leavers
For commencement Semester 1 2018
1 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident
The Co-op Scholars Charitable Society Award provides financial support for disadvantaged all rounder students proposing to undertake a full-time undergraduate program in UNSW Business School*.
*This scholarship is offered in alternate years to students enrolling in (a) the UNSW Business School (UBS) or (b) the Faculty of Engineering.
In 2018 the scholarship will be available for study in UNSW Business School.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be currently undertaking the HSC (or equivalent); and
- Have results which qualify them for entry to an undergraduate degree program in the relevant Faculty (Business).
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Reasons for undertaking the proposed program of study
- Preference may be given applicants in receipt of means-tested Centrelink Benefits, such as ABSTUDY, Youth Allowance, or Austudy.
- Leadership skills
- Potential to contribute to the wider life of the University
- Participation in extra-curricular activities in the wider community
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship.
You must Register (if you have not already done so) and Login to apply for this scholarship
Ph D Scholarship Biologically Derived Nanoparticles For The Treatment Of Neurodegenerative Diseases, Macquarie University, Australia, 2 months ago
The successful student will join a dynamic and motivated team with a multidisciplinary approach to research. The ideal candidate should have a background in biomedical science, biochemistry, synth...