The Casella Family Wines Honours Scholarship has been established by the Casella Family to support one Honours student undertaking an Honours project relevant to wine research at the University of Adelaide.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be commencing an Honours degree with a project relevant to wine research
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident of Australia, New Zealand Citizen or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- Be enrolled on a full time basis in a Commonwealth Supported Place
Selection of the successful candidate will be made according to:
- Academic merit (GPA)
- Answers to questions on the application form
- You must meet all of the above listed criteria to be eligible to apply
- The Scholarship must be taken up in the year in which it is offered
- The total value of the Scholarship is $5,000 of which $3,000 is payable direct to the student and $2,000 will be directed to the teaching and research discipline as a contribution to the operating costs of the research project.
- Students receiving other University of Adelaide Scholarships may apply for this Scholarship
Carson Northern Territory Medical Program Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 2 days ago
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of demonstrated consistent professional behaviour and commitment to working in the Northern Territory. Preference may be given to students in financial...