The ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA) scheme is a separate element of the Discovery Program. The DECRA scheme will provide more focused support and create more opportunities for early-career researchers in both teaching and research, and research-only positions. The objectives of the DECRA scheme are to:
- support excellent basic and applied research by early career researchers
- advance promising early career researchers and promote enhanced opportunities for diverse career pathways
- enable research and research training in high quality and supportive environments
- expand Australia’s knowledge base and research capability
- enhance the scale and focus of research in the Science and Research Priorities
1. Each College deals with a different volume of applications, offers different services and has a different internal deadline.
- Contact your College Research Office to advise of your intent to submit an application.
- Ensure you are informed of internal deadlines and obtain any resources available to support you in preparing your application.
- Please note: The Research Services Division (RSD) is the single point of contact with the ARC. If you have any questions contact your College Research Office.
2. Start your proposal in ARC's Research Management System (RMS).
- Applications for Discovery Early Career Researcher Awards typically open in RMS mid-October and close mid-March each year.
- To ensure that you receive any updates from the ARC about this scheme please visit the scheme website or follow the ARC on Twitter .
- Please note that you must enter the ANU as the Administering Organisation in section A1 of the application. If you do not have an RMS account please request a new account .
External Applicants: For information on how to apply for the ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Awards through the Australian National University, please contact email@example.com .
Updated May 2019
Academic Position (Level A D) Artificial Intelligence/ Data Science, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Apply now Job no:499881 Work type:Full-time Location:Canberra, ACT Categories:Senior Lecturer, Lecturer, Post doctoral research fellow, Associate Lecturer, Other UNSW Canberra is a campus of the U...