Applicants for the Scholarship must:
- be of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent; and
- identify as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander; and
- be accepted as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander by the community in which they live or have lived; and
- normally be enrolled at full-time Flinders University*; and
- be enrolled in the second or subsequent year of the Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice or the Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours); and
- have a minimum GPA of 4.0; and
- be able to demonstrate an interest in the impacts of technology on the law, legal practice, and access to justice
- be able to demonstrate an interest in a career in commercial law; and
- not be in receipt of a similar scholarship.
Previous recipients may reapply however priority may be given to students who have not previously received this scholarship.
Scholarships are available to part-time students in exceptional circumstances, which includes (but is not limited to) disability, illness or carer responsibilities. Part-time scholarship recipients will receive the same annual value as full-time scholarship recipients.
Pirsa Scholarship For Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Students, University of Adelaide, Australia, 5 days ago
This Scholarship has been established by the Department of Primary Industries & Regions South Australia to support two commencing undergraduate students undertaking a Bachelor of Science or Bachel...
Dame Roma Mitchell Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 13 hours ago
The Dame Roma Mitchell Scholarship was established from the generosity of members of the South Australian legal fraternity and the proceeds of the Portrait of John Bray and Dame Roma Glimpses of a...
A.M. Horsnell Travelling Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 13 hours ago
The A.M. Horsnell Travelling Scholarship was established in 1980 by the University of Adelaide following acceptance of funds raised by the private subscription to commemorate the services rendered...
The Order Of Australia Association Foundation Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 12 hours ago
The Order of Australia Association Foundation Ltd has created this scholarship to support a student undertaking the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery who has demonstrated high academic ...
Tandem Building Group Master Of Construction Management Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 12 hours ago
The Tandem Building Group Master of Construction Management Scholarship has been established by Tandem Building Group (SA) Pty Ltd to support two postgraduate coursework students undertaking the s...
Raymond Mc Millan Civil Engineering High Achiever Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia, 12 days ago
Raymond McMillan received a scholarship to attend the University of Adelaide and graduated with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering in 1949. McMillan Constructions Pty Ltd, the company Raymond founded...