This Scholarship has been established by the Adelaide University Sports Association (“the Sports Association”) which aims to provide and promote the best possible sport and recreation environment for the University Community. Catering for elite athletes through to social players, the Sports Association offers students a range of recreational activities and access to sporting facilities and clubs.
The Scholarship is to benefit two students per year who are undertaking study at the University of Adelaide and who have been identified by the University as members of the Sports Association.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be undertaking an undergraduate or honours program
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident of Australia
- Be enrolled on a full time basis in a Commonwealth Supported Place
- Be an active financial member of an Adelaide University Sporting Club
Selection of the successful candidate will be made according to:
- Academic merit (GPA or ATAR)
- Demonstrated details of sporting prowess and contributions to Sporting Club development (documentary evidence must be providedat the time of application, e.g. details of club involvement, sporting representation and/or achievement, letter of recommendation from the Sporting Club, or other details of sporting contributions to their chosen University Club sport.)
- Answers to questions on the application form
- You must meet all of the above listed criteria to be eligible to apply
- The Scholarship must be taken up in the year in which it is offered
- Students receiving other University of Adelaide Scholarships may apply for this Scholarship
Adelaide University Sport also has a number of other sports scholarships and grants on an annual basis, where application is made direct to Adelaide University Sport. For more information please refer to the Adelaide University Sport website .
Carmel Baulderstone Memorial Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, about 5 hours ago
This scholarship has been established from a bequest made from the estate of Bert and Carmel Baulderstone, and contributed to by their family, friends and colleagues. In 1944 Carmel Summerfield (l...
Flinders Foundation Leukemia Research Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, about 5 hours ago
Prior to submitting an application for the scholarship, prospective applicants are advised to contact the Project lead, Dr Lauren Thurgood via email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to discuss y...
Indigenous Rural Nursing Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, about 5 hours ago
The Rural and Remote Nursing Placement Scholarship has been established to provide assistance to undergraduate Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Bachelor of Nursing students undertaking their P...
Australian Research Council (Arc) Discovery Grant: Action Selection In Insects: How A Microbrain Knows What To Do, Flinders University, Australia, about 5 hours ago
This exciting project is a partnership between Prof Karin Nordström at Flinders University and Prof Andrew Barron at Macquarie University. The student will be placed at Flinders University, with c...