ACU International Student Scholarship
About this scholarship
Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate International students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit in prior studies.
The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit).
There are 6 scholarships available.
- Citizenship: international students
- Course: any ACU degree (excluding pathway /Diploma/Graduate Certificate courses)
- Year level: first year
- Required study load: full-time
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU, commencing in Semester 2 2021
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) across your most recent program of study. (Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system).
Applications are assessed based on academic merit.
The Selection Committee may give consideration to the diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
Recipients will be selected by a Selection Committee consisting of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Global and Educational Pathways), the Executive Dean of each Faculty (or nominee), the Associate Director, International Admissions and Student Relations and the Associate Director, International Marketing and Recruitment.
In considering applications, in addition to the eligibility and selection criteria, the Selection Committee may give consideration to the diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following:
- Students must maintain an overall minimum GPA of 4.75 (on the ACU seven-point scale) for the duration of their course.
- The Scholarship is not transferable to alternative courses or campuses post initial enrolment.
- Students must pay required tuition fees by relevant due dates.
- The Scholarship remains valid for students on an approved Leave of Absence for up to 12 months.
- Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities.
Cq Uni Cares Kevin Greenwood Memorial Scholarship, Central Queensland University, Australia, about 20 hours ago
CQUniCares Kevin Greenwood Memorial Scholarship The CQUniCares Kevin Greenwood Scholarships will provide recognition and assistance to deserving engineering students studying in the Mackay region....
Elaine Geering Scholarship In English Literature, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 16 hours ago
Study Area(s): Humanities Scholarship Level: Masters Research; Doctoral; Postgraduate; Honours; Masters by coursework Closing Date(s): 31 March Tenure: One year Number offered: One Value: Approxim...
Arrow Energy Go Further Indigenous Scholarship, Central Queensland University, Australia, about 20 hours ago
Arrow Energy Go Further Indigenous Scholarship The Arrow Energy Go Further Indigenous Scholarship will provide recognition and assistance to Indigenous students studying an undergraduate or postgr...
Cq Uni Cares Queensland Country Bank Scholarship, Central Queensland University, Australia, about 20 hours ago
CQUniCares Queensland Country Bank Scholarship A scholarship to provide recognition and financial assistance to a 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate student. Scholarship Value: Up to $10,000 Length of ...
Destination Australia Scholarship (Bachelor), Central Queensland University, Australia, about 20 hours ago
Destination Australia Scholarship (Bachelor) Destination Australia is an Australian Government funded scholarship program designed to support student to study in a regional area - you don’t need t...
Errol And Berenice Payne 50th Anniversary Scholarship, Central Queensland University, Australia, about 20 hours ago
Errol and Berenice Payne 50th Anniversary Scholarship The purpose of the Errol and Berenice Payne Scholarship is to provide recognition and financial assistance to a deserving Bachelor of Science ...