Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander - School of Business Scholarship
About this scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2021 to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students commencing an undergraduate degree in the School of Business at ACU.
- This scholarship is valued at $2,000, to be paid in one lump sum.
- There are up to five scholarships available.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all the following criteria, by the scholarship application close date:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students (Confirmation of Aboriginality will be required)
- Faculty: Law and Business
- Course: any ACU School of Business undergraduate degree
- Study load: full-time
- Must not have completed a course equivalent or higher than a Bachelor degree
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- A written statement of approximately 300 words outlining:
- why you chose to undertake your degree;
- your Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community participation
- how this scholarship and funds will assist you to grow at ACU and in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community
- Evidence of academic merit from your most recent studies (applies to future students only)
- ATAR or equivalent; or
- academic transcript (including GPA)
If you would like assistance with completing your application, please contact your local Indigenous Higher Education Unit .
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Academic merit
The recipients will be selected by the ACU Scholarships Office in consultation with First Peoples Directorate.
Recipients will be also requested to submit an impact statement for the donor explaining how the scholarship has assisted them. The letter should be submitted to the ACU Scholarships Office no later than 1 October each year.
Indigenous Vet Digital Scholarship, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, 6 days ago
To provide a once off payment for Indigenous VET students who are experiencing financial hardship preventing them from having access to sufficient IT hardware (eg laptop/desktop) and or contribute...
Vision Australia Further Education Bursary, Central Queensland University, Australia, 4 days ago
Vision Australia Further Education Bursary Each year, Vision Australia awards Further Education Bursaries to a select number of students who are blind or have low vision. The bursaries provide ada...
Cammick Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Study Area(s): Music Closing Date(s): 31 October Tenure: One Year Number offered: One Value: $10,000 (subject to funds available) Description This scholarship has been established to support stude...
Darnall Sustainability Scholarship , Arizona State University, United States, about 21 hours ago
2021 Creative Biolabs Scholarship, Arizona State University, United States, about 20 hours ago
Scholarship Analyst, University of Maryland University College, United States, 4 days ago
Scholarship Analyst Office of Financial Aid Exempt, Regular, Full-Time, Pay Grade 1.3 University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) seeks a Scholarship Analyst in the Office of Financial Aid. UMGC i...