Applications open: 1/04/2023
Applications close: 15/10/2024
About this scholarship
Curtin University has an expanding alumni community and is pleased to offer the Alumni and Family Scholarship to our international students.
This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% off their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges the importance of this group in growing the University and this scholarship aims to foster trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
- Future Students
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Postgraduate coursework
- International Student
- Need Based
The scholarship provides 25% off first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of 200 credit points
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery excluded)
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students
Please see Curtin's website for more information about courses.
This scholarship is only for:
- International, fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2024
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery excluded)
- Students who themselves or their siblings/parents/children are Curtin Alumni (must have completed a whole qualification) OR;
their sibling, parent or child have a current enrolment in an academic program at Curtin's Western Australia campuses
Please note that this scholarship:
- Covers a maximum of 25% of the first-year tuition fee up to a MAXIMUM of 200 credit points only
- Can only be applied in full for students who are completing a minimum of 400 credit points within their mainstream course
- Will only amount to 25% of the first semester tuition fee for students who are completing a minimum of 300 credit points within their mainstream course
- Only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other international student expense
- Will be credited to recipient’s fee account by census date of the study period
- Value credited cannot be accessed/refunded in cash
- Can be revoked at the discretion of Curtin if recipient already has a scholarship or sponsorship
- Can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified
- CANNOT be retained if a recipient defers their studies beyond a 2024 start date
- CANNOT be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university
- Will NOT be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by Curtin
To accept this scholarship offer, you must pay the full Deposit amount (the Deposit stated on your Letter of Offer) for your Course when you accept your Offer.
There is no separate scholarship application required. Students are invited to apply through any one of Curtin University registered education agents OR apply direct via Curtin online .
All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for the Global Curtin Alumni and Family Scholarship.
Global Admissions will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
Before recipient’s eligibility can be confirmed they must provide:
- Evidence they, their sibling, half-sibling, parent or child are members of Curtin Alumni, OR;
- Evidence they are, or their sibling, half-sibling, parent or child is enrolled in an academic program at Curtin
To prevent the scholarship being revoked, the recipient:
- Must remain enrolled as an international student for the duration of the Scholarship. If your citizenship changes during the Scholarship period, the Scholarship will only be applied to the units you completed as an international student
- Must remain enrolled in initial course and major of study unless approved by Global Admissions
- Must maintain a full time enrolment each semester or study period
- Cannot breach the scholarship conditions outlined in their scholarship offer document
- Cannot take a leave of absence or withdraw from their units or course of study
- Cannot be terminated from studies
GPO Box S1512
Perth Western Australia 6845
T: (Calling from within Australia) +1300 222 888 (Select Options 2-2-1)
T: (Calling from overseas) +61 8 9266 5888
Scholarships Email Alert
Sign up now
The Russell Woolf Broadcasting Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 4 days ago
The Russell Woolf Broadcasting Scholarship The Russell Woolf Broadcasting Scholarship has been generously donated in memory of Russell Woolf. Russell Woolf was a highly recognised ABC journalist w...
Ph D Hydrology Of Aboriginal Water Assets, University of Western Australia - School of Earth Sciences, Australia, 4 days ago
This is an open PhD position within the Desert to the Sea project: Managing Rock Art, Country and Culture (https://www.crarm.uwa.edu.au/desert-to-the-sea). Aboriginal Australians are custodians of...
Commonwealth Teaching Scholarships, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 9 days ago
Scholarships of $40,000 per student are available for full-time undergraduate initial teacher education (ITE) students ($10,000 per year for a four-year qualification) and $20,000 for full-time po...
Csiro Ph D Scholarship Developing Advanced Cathodes For Oxide Based Lithium Ion Batteries, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 4 days ago
We're excited to announce a PhD position that's part of a collaborative research project Developing Radical Energy Storage Systems with CSIRO’s Revolutionary Energy Storage Systems Future Science ...