Applications open: 22/09/2023
Applications close: 5/05/2024
About this scholarship
The Curtin Industry Scholarship is an exclusive scholarship for employees of selected Curtin Industry Partners (see attached industry partner list). It provides a 15% subsidy for your first year of tuition fees when commencing postgraduate study in the first half of 2024.
Scholarship recipients are notified of this in their letter of offer.
Please refer to the Curtin website for course application deadlines for Semester 1, Trimester 1 and Trimester 2, 2024 intakes.
- Future Students
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Postgraduate coursework
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- Merit Based
The Curtin Industry Scholarship will provide the following support:
- 15% subsidy towards yours first year tuition fees when commencing postgraduate study in the first half of 2024
Please note that this scholarship does not cover your Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) or any other expenses related to your studies (e.g. Student Services and Amenities Fees and Ancillary or incidental fees). You are liable for your SSAF each semester, along with any other expenses incurred for you to undertake your studies.
Most FEE-HELP graduate diplomas or masters by coursework in the faculties of:
- Business and Law
- Science and Engineering
Ineligible ( excluded) courses
- All Graduate certificates
- All OUA courses
- All Graduate diplomas and Masters offered Commonwealth Support/ HECS HELP
- All Faculty of Health Sciences courses
- Graduate Diploma in Information and Library Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Records Management and Archives
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Information Management
- Master of Teaching
Candidates must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for the Curtin Industry Scholarship:
- Be an employee of one of the selected Curtin industry partners
- Commencing an eligible postgraduate course at Curtin University in semester 1, trimester 1 or trimester 2, 2024
- Apply for admission into an eligible postgraduate course at Curtin within the Curtin course application timelines
- Students undertaking studies via Open Universities Australia are not eligible for this scholarship
- The scholarship is not deferrable
Employees of Curtin Industry Partner's must include the following information as part of their course application:
- Confirmation of Employment issued by employer on company letterhead containing:
- Employee details
- Reference to Curtin Industry Scholarship
- No scholarship application is required
- All candidates who apply for a course will be automatically assessed for the Curtin Industry Scholarship
- Scholarship discount will be applied once census date for the relevant semester/trimester has lapsed
Please refer to the Curtin website for course application deadlines for Semester 1, Trimester 1 and Trimester 2 intakes.
T: 1300 222 888
Frequently Asked questions: https://future.connect.curtin.edu.au/
- 2024 Industry partner list.pdf
Scholarships Email Alert
Sign up now
The Russell Woolf Broadcasting Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 4 days ago
The Russell Woolf Broadcasting Scholarship The Russell Woolf Broadcasting Scholarship has been generously donated in memory of Russell Woolf. Russell Woolf was a highly recognised ABC journalist w...
Commonwealth Teaching Scholarships, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 9 days ago
Scholarships of $40,000 per student are available for full-time undergraduate initial teacher education (ITE) students ($10,000 per year for a four-year qualification) and $20,000 for full-time po...
Csiro Ph D Scholarship Developing Advanced Cathodes For Oxide Based Lithium Ion Batteries, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 4 days ago
We're excited to announce a PhD position that's part of a collaborative research project Developing Radical Energy Storage Systems with CSIRO’s Revolutionary Energy Storage Systems Future Science ...
Ph D Hydrology Of Aboriginal Water Assets, University of Western Australia - School of Earth Sciences, Australia, 4 days ago
This is an open PhD position within the Desert to the Sea project: Managing Rock Art, Country and Culture (https://www.crarm.uwa.edu.au/desert-to-the-sea). Aboriginal Australians are custodians of...