At a glance
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer; or a conditional offer, commence studies at ECU in November 2022 or in Semester One or Two, 2023;
- Students who meet standard course entry from Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Philippines, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe are eligible for the International Masters Scholarship;
- Applicants are able to package with ELICOS and a Post-Graduate Qualifying Program with Edith Cowan College;
- Open to prospective international students (not current students except those receiving the Welcome to ECU Online Scholarship); and
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to a 20% reduction of their tuition fees for the first year of their ECU course.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- between 13 June 2022 and 5 August 2023 , be issued an offer to study a postgraduate degree;
- meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study onshore, in an eligible postgraduate degree at ECU, Western Australia in November 2022 (Summer School), or in Semester One or Two, 2023; and
- study one of the following postgraduate courses:
Arts and Humanities
Master of Professional Communications (L44).
Business and Law
Master of Business Administration (J52); Master of Business Administration International (L94); Master of Finance and Banking (L98); Master of International Hospitality Management (L89); Master of Management Information Systems (L71); Master of Professional Accounting (L97); Master of Project Management (L99); Master of Supply Chain & Logistics Management (I78); Master of Marketing and Innovation Management (L42); Master of Human Resource Management (L75); Master of Business Analytics (T79).
Master of Education (Advanced) (J89), Master of Education (H08).
Master of Engineering (I59), Master of Engineering Science (J63).
Master of Bioinformatics (I77); Master of Computer Science (I45); Master of Cyber Security (L33); Master of Data Science (I97); Master of Environmental Management (L86); Master of Environmental Science (J48); Master of Horticultural Science (T66).
Medical and Health Science
Master of Critical Care Paramedicine (J84); Master of Nutrition and Dietetics (I49); Master of Paramedic Practitioner (J78); Master of Public Health (I62).
Master of Nursing (J88).
Terms and conditions
The following ongoing conditions apply to this scholarship:
- The recipient must continue to meet the eligibility guidelines and these terms and conditions at the time of applying and throughout the scholarship period.
- The recipient must be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment load of 60 credit points during the first year of their course (a full-time load in November is two units), unless expressly approved by ECU in its absolute discretion
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to another course without ECU’s permission (which may be withheld in ECU’s absolute discretion).
- The scholarship can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense. The scholarship will be applied directly by ECU on a unit-by-unit basis at the relevant census date.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU location or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the relevant date(s) specified.
- Commencement of the scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines. Failure to do so may negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure may revert to full-fee international tuition.
- The recipient may become ineligible for the ongoing receipt of the scholarship if they receive a government scholarship, industry sponsorship or another ECU scholarship or grant during the term of the scholarship. Ongoing eligibility for the scholarship in these circumstances is at ECU’s absolute discretion.
- The recipient must comply with all applicable requirements under ECU’s statutes, rules, by-laws, policies, procedures or other similar instruments, and with all applicable visa requirements.
- The recipient must notify ECU of any change of circumstances that may affect their ongoing eligibility to receive the scholarship.
All scholarships are awarded at ECU’s discretion. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any time if a student is found to have provided information that is false misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing scholarship conditions.
ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded is at ECU’s sole discretion. This scholarship may be withdrawn from offering by ECU at any time.
How to apply
If we approve your ECU course application, you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents .
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal .
How to accept this scholarship
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer including any applicable deadlines;
- meet the direct entry Course requirements and any other applicable admission requirements;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided; and
- pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in the Letter of Offer.
For more information
Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com
2023 Curtin Industry Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia, 2 days ago
Status: Open Applications open: 18/11/2022 Applications close: 27/02/2023 View printable version [.pdf] About this scholarship Description/Applicant information The Curtin Industry Scholarship is ...
Welcome Back International Scholarship, Murdoch University, Australia, about 14 hours ago
Welcome Back International Scholarship Welcoming new students into our supportive community has been at the heart of Murdoch University and continues to be so during the challenging times COVID-19...
Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships For Study At Harvard University 2023 2024, Curtin University, Australia, 24 days ago
Status: Open Applications open: 5/09/2022 Applications close: 1/02/2023 View printable version [.pdf] About this scholarship Description/Applicant information Disclaimer - This fellowship is made ...
The Mike Schultz Memorial Biodiversity Scholarship, Murdoch University, Australia, about 14 hours ago
The Mike Schultz Memorial Biodiversity Scholarship This scholarship is in memory of Mike Schultz, Mike was devoted to protecting our natural environment. This scholarship continues his work by ins...
2023 Curtin Enabling Program Bursary, Curtin University, Australia, 18 days ago
Status: Open Applications open: 8/11/2022 Applications close: 25/11/2022 View printable version [.pdf] Apply Online About this scholarship Description/Applicant information The Curtin Enabling Pro...
Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre Success Scholarships, Murdoch University, Australia, about 14 hours ago
Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre Success Scholarships NOTE: Please do not complete the form if you already applied in S2, 2022. As long as you still meet the terms and conditions including academic prog...