At a glance
- Each applicant must be an international student who, at the time of applying, has completed, or is currently enrolled and is due to complete by 5 August 2023 one of the qualifying programs listed below, and receives an offer to study a course at ECU during the 2023 intake;
- Open to prospective international students including ECU Alumni, who have completed their original degree and receive an offer to enrol in November 2022 or 2023 into a new degree (for example those progressing from Bachelors to Masters courses).
- Available for entry into selected undergraduate and postgraduate courses as listed in the eligibility guidelines below.
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to a 20% reduction of their tuition fees for the duration of their ECU course.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have completed, or due to complete by 5 August 2023, one of the following qualifying programs in Australia :
- a recognised English course (minimum 10 weeks);
- a Study Abroad or Student Exchange program;
- a University Foundation program;
- Secondary Schooling;
- Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate degree at any Vocational Education and Training provider;
- an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from ECU, or from another institution where the degree meets the requisite level of academic achievement as determined by ECU;
- be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- between 13 June 2022 and 5 August 2023 , receive an offer to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, ECU South West (Bunbury);
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- have not been issued a COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) relating to any ECU course before 13 June 2022;
- meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study onshore, in an eligible undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree at ECU, Western Australia in November 2022 (Summer School), or in Semester One or Two, 2023
- be entering into one of the eligible courses below:
- All undergraduate degrees, (excluding Bachelor of Science (Nursing) C33; Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) (Y76) and Bachelor of Science (Paramedical) K89); Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Studies) Y42; Bachelor of Education (Primary) Y41; Bachelor of Education (Secondary) Y68, Bachelor of Arts (Music Theatre) G44, Bachelor of Arts (Dance) G48, Bachelor of Music Honours K35, Bachelor of Music L66, Bachelor of Music W76, Bachelor of Performing Arts Honours W92, Bachelor of Arts (Arts Management) Y20, Bachelor of Arts (Acting) Y93, Bachelor of Performing Arts Y97, Bachelor of Science (Cybercrime, Security and Intelligence) W87, Bachelor of Counter Terrorism Security and Intelligence Y14, Bachelor of Arts Honours C34).
Arts and Humanities
Master of Professional Design (J72); Master of Professional Communications (L44).
Business and Law
Master of Business Administration (J52); Master of Business Administration International (L94); Master of Finance and Banking (L98); Master of International Hospitality Management (L89); Master of Management Information Systems (L71); Master of Professional Accounting (L97); Master of Project Management (L99); Master of Supply Chain & Logistics Management (I78); Master of Marketing and Innovation Management (L42); Master of Human Resource Management (L75); Master of Business Analytics (T79).
Master of Education (Advanced) (J89).
Master of Engineering (I59), Master of Engineering Science (J63).
Master of Bioinformatics (I77); Master of Computer Science (I45); Master of Cyber Security (L33); Master of Data Science (I97); Master of Environmental Management (L86); Master of Environmental Science (J48); Master of Horticultural Science (T66).
Medical and Health Science
Master of Critical Care Paramedicine (J84); Master of Nutrition and Dietetics (I49); Master of Paramedic Practitioner (J78); Master of Public Health (I62).
Master of Nursing (J88).
Terms and conditions
The following ongoing conditions apply to this scholarship:
- The recipient must continue to meet the eligibility guidelines and these terms and conditions at the time of applying and throughout the scholarship period.
- The recipient must be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment load of 60 credit points during the first year of their course (a full time load in November is two units), unless expressly approved by ECU in its absolute discretion.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to another course without ECU’s permission (which may be withheld in ECU’s absolute discretion).
- The scholarship can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense. The scholarship will be applied directly by ECU on a unit-by-unit basis at the relevant census date.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU location or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the relevant date(s) specified.
- Commencement of the scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines. Failure to do so may negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure may revert to full-fee international tuition.
- The recipient may become ineligible for the ongoing receipt of the scholarship if they receive a government scholarship, industry sponsorship or another ECU scholarship or grant during the term of the scholarship. Ongoing eligibility for the scholarship in these circumstances is at ECU’s absolute discretion.
- The recipient must comply with all applicable requirements under ECU’s statutes, rules, by-laws, policies, procedures or other similar instruments, and with all applicable visa requirements.
- The recipient must notify ECU of any change of circumstances that may affect their ongoing eligibility to receive the scholarship.
All scholarships are awarded at ECU’s discretion. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any time if a student is found to have provided information that is false misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing scholarship conditions.
ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded is at ECU’s sole discretion. This scholarship may be withdrawn from offering by ECU at any time.
How to apply
If we approve your ECU course application, you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents .
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal .
How to accept this scholarship
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer including any applicable deadlines;
- meet the direct entry Course requirements and any other applicable admission requirements;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided; and
- pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in the Letter of Offer.
For more information
Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com
2023 Curtin Industry Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia, 1 day ago
Status: Open Applications open: 18/11/2022 Applications close: 27/02/2023 View printable version [.pdf] About this scholarship Description/Applicant information The Curtin Industry Scholarship is ...
Welcome Back International Scholarship, Murdoch University, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Welcome Back International Scholarship Welcoming new students into our supportive community has been at the heart of Murdoch University and continues to be so during the challenging times COVID-19...
2023 Global Curtin Scholarships – Malaysian Australian Alumni Council (Macc) Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia, 1 day ago
Status: Open Applications open: 15/09/2022 Applications close: 30/06/2023 View printable version [.pdf] About this scholarship Description/Applicant information Curtin University strives to give h...
Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships For Study At Harvard University 2023 2024, Curtin University, Australia, 24 days ago
Status: Open Applications open: 5/09/2022 Applications close: 1/02/2023 View printable version [.pdf] About this scholarship Description/Applicant information Disclaimer - This fellowship is made ...
Asylum Seekers And Refugees Scholarship, Murdoch University, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Asylum Seekers and Refugees Scholarship To provide financial assistance for students from refugee and asylum seeker backgrounds to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Murdoch Un...
The Mike Schultz Memorial Biodiversity Scholarship, Murdoch University, Australia, about 13 hours ago
The Mike Schultz Memorial Biodiversity Scholarship This scholarship is in memory of Mike Schultz, Mike was devoted to protecting our natural environment. This scholarship continues his work by ins...