At a glance
- Applicants must be an international student who apply for, and receive an offer to commence study at ECC on a packaged pathway course to ECU;
- Applicants must achieve a WAM (Weighted Average Mark) of 75 or above on completion of their diploma program;
- Scholarship recipients will receive a 20% reduction of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study;
- Applicants can package with ELICOS;
- This scholarship is open to prospective students (not current students except those in receipt of the 2020 Welcome to ECU Online Scholarship); and
- Places are limited in each trimester intake
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions);
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship, industry sponsorship or other ECU scholarship;
- be commencing your studies at Edith Cowan College on a packaged diploma pathway into ECU in February, June or October 2021;
- achieve a WAM of 75 or above in the ECC Diploma Program
- commence the ECU course in the teaching period stated in the original offer letter. i.e. students extending the ECC Diploma Program will not be eligible
- be packaged to study an undergraduate degree excluding
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) C33
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) Y76
- Bachelor of Science (Paramedical) K89
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Studies) Y42
- Bachelor of Education (Primary) Y41
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) Y68
Terms and conditions
The following ongoing conditions apply to this scholarship:
- The recipient must continue to meet the eligibility guidelines and these terms and conditions at the time of applying and throughout their course.
- The recipient must be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment load of 60 credit points each semester or study period, and not defer their studies for more than one semester or study period during their course, unless expressly approved by ECU in its absolute discretion.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to another course without ECU’s permission (which may be withheld in ECU’s absolute discretion).
- The scholarship can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense. The scholarship will be applied directly by ECU on a unit-by-unit basis at the relevant census date.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU location or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the relevant date(s) specified.
- Commencement of the scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines. Failure to do so may negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure may revert to full-fee international tuition.
- The recipient may become ineligible for the ongoing receipt of the scholarship if they receive a government scholarship, industry sponsorship or another ECU scholarship or grant during the term of the scholarship. Ongoing eligibility for the scholarship in these circumstances is at ECU’s absolute discretion.
- The recipient must comply with all applicable requirements under ECU’s statutes, rules, by-laws, policies, procedures or other similar instruments, and with all applicable visa requirements.
- The recipient must notify ECU of any change of circumstances that may affect their ongoing eligibility to receive the scholarship.
All scholarships are awarded at ECU’s discretion. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any time if a student is found to have provided information that is false misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing scholarship conditions.
ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded is at ECU’s sole discretion. This scholarship may be withdrawn from offering by ECU at any time.
How to apply
If Edith Cowan College approves your application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents .
You can apply online direct to ECC
Upon graduation from ECC, ECU will be notified of your WAM. ECU will issue a separate letter to confirm whether you’ve been successful in meeting the scholarship criteria.
How to accept this scholarship
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer including any applicable deadlines;
- meet the direct entry requirements for the Course and any other applicable admission requirements imposed by ECU’s statutes, by-laws, rules and policies and procedures at the time of commencement of study;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided; and
- pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in the Letter of Offer;
- be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
The scholarship can be revoked if the dates and deadlines are not met.
For more information
Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 School Of Accounting Honours Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Students may apply for as many scholarships as they are eligible for, and if successful, will be awarded the highest value scholarship. If students are successful in receiving an offer for more th...
2021 Zonta Club Of Peel Uni Education Award, Curtin University, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Skip to the content This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly. Scholarships Li...
Ph D Scholarships In Housing Economics And Social Policy, Curtin University, Australia, 1 day ago
Eligibility criteria · Australia citizen or permanent resident · Future Higher degree by research applicants (must not be currently enrolled) · Full-time enrolment is requi...
Forrest Ph D Scholarships , Forrest Research Foundation ;, Australia, about 20 hours ago
We attract the brightest minds from around the world to conduct bold and exciting doctoral research at any of Western Australia's five universities. Forrest PhD Scholarships are offered to student...
Forrest Research Foundation Ph D Scholarships (10) (# Of Pos: 10), Forrest Research Foundation, Australia, 25 days ago
We attract the brightest minds from around the world to conduct bold and exciting doctoral research at any of Western Australia's five universities (Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murd...
Hdr F En Ex Crc Ph D Scholarship Round 2021, Curtin University, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Future Energy Exports CRC Australia has a long and very profitable heritage as an energy exporter. Most recently this has occurred via our extensive endowment of natural gas, and a significant dem...