Title: Website Designer
Division: Center for Educational Outreach
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Work Location: Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX
Salary Range: $61,913 -$62,500
FLSA Status: Exempt
Requisition ID: 3427
Baylor College of Medicine Center for Educational Outreach
Baylor College of Medicine's Center for Educational Outreach seeks to fill a position in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) education. This is a full-time, two- year position, with possible renewal for additional years, contingent upon funding. (STEM Specialist Web Educator)
Candidates must have experience designing and/or implementing K-12 teacher professional development and/or developing K-12 STEM curricula. Candidates also must have at least mid-level skills in website design and content management. The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter who loves science education and has writing skill to independently generate short-form articles, newsletters and social media posts, as well as manage content on an existing website.
- Facilitates the design of solutions that are in the best interest of the educational programs.
- Provides access to necessary resources needed for design and/or implementation.
- Serve as project manager and assist in developing new science curriculum programs.
- Generate, gather and format web content updates on project pages and associated resource pages.
- Serve as primary contact and resource to ensure that web-based project information is accurate, up-to-date, and properly categorized and tagged.
- Enhance website usability of social media.
- Interact with collaborators to update content on web pages, add news items, and make routine communications.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Experience: Three years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Visual Designer Ui/Ux (Graphic Artist 2), Los Alamos National Security, United States, about 3 hours ago
What You Will Do Join one of the world’s most prestigious and innovative multidisciplinary research institutions to help define and drive the future of User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)...
Web Developer 2, University of Houston, United States, 6 days ago
Web Developer 2 - (STA006058) Organization : H0062 Curriculum & Instruction Description Job Description: Researches, develops, and designs concepts and themes for branding, online instruction, med...
Software Developer 3/4, Los Alamos National Security, United States, about 3 hours ago
What You Will Do This position will be filled at either the Software Developer 3 or 4 level, depending on the skills of the selected candidate. Additional job responsibilities (outlined below) wil...
It Manager 2, Los Alamos National Security, United States, about 3 hours ago
What You Will Do Use your skills and subject matter expertise to develop and lead the Telecommunication Design and Drafting program for one of the most important research institutions in the world...
Hpc Cluster Administrator (Scientist 2), Los Alamos National Security, United States, about 3 hours ago
What You Will Do Join the High Performance Computing Systems Group (HPC-SYS) in operating and maintaining some of the fastest supercomputers in the world for the betterment of our nation and the w...
Training Specialist 3, Los Alamos National Security, United States, 13 days ago
What You Will Do Work in the Craft Training Group in the Logistics Division (Facilities and Operations Directorate), to provide skilled Craftworkers (union employees), Maintenance Superintendents,...