Operations Project Management is looking for a Web Project Manager to work closely and collaboratively with stakeholders to plan, direct, organize, and execute against project requirements. This position will identify and acquire necessary resources and coordinates efforts by all parties to ensure timely delivery of project outcomes in accordance with sponsoring source's expectations.
KNOWLEDGE ENTERPRISE DEV
Grant Funded Position
This is not a grant funded position and is not contingent on future grant funding.
$55,510 - $70,000 per year; DOE
27-October-2021 - REPOSTED
- Plan, develop, implement, and manage a project team through complete task definitions and work requirement identification and assignments
- Work closely and collaboratively with key stakeholders to define project scope, strategy, budget, and outcomes; identifies critical resource expertise and targets appropriate internal and/or external sources to ensure optimal outcome(s).
- Establish and continually monitor/manage project expectations with team; assigns tasks and identifies issues for resolution to ensure optimal team effectiveness
- Prepare and maintain all project status reports and schedules; tracks milestones/deliverables, critical paths and dependencies; re-sets expectations as needed in consideration of project progress/outcomes.
- Respond to all inquiries regarding project status; prepares and responds to all regulatory reporting/filings to ensure compliance
- Manage, coach, and supervise all project team members both internal and contracted to ensure optimal outcomes; builds, develops, and maintains relationships vital to project success.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, leadership, and other related staff to define and identify all required project infrastructure including, but not limited to: space, build/reconfiguration of facilities, equipment, technology and infrastructure to ensure timely availability for successful launch and ongoing project operations.
- Prepare all post-project reports, budget allocations and summaries/filings to ensure timely dissemination of information to all interested parties.
Bachelor's degree and 5 years related experience; 1 of which are in project management, or any equivalent combination of experience and /or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficient in use of standard Project Management and Change Management practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of website design and development.
- Experience developing strategies and technical specifications for projects, ability to manage complex technology projects.
- Experience in clarifying roles and responsibilities to ensure understanding of expectations; takes action to mitigate conflict.
Activities are primarily performed in a regular, climate controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, walking. Visual acuity and manual dexterity associated with daily use of desktop computer; bending, stooping, reaching and lifting up to 20 pounds. Ability to clearly communicate to perform essential duties. Regular review of completed tasks.
For the fifth year in a row, ASU has been named the most innovative school in the nation, recognizing the university's culture of groundbreaking research and partnerships, as well as its commitment to helping students thrive in college and beyond. U.S. News and World Report has named ASU as the most innovative university all five years the category has existed.
ASU Knowledge Enterprise advances research, innovation, strategic partnerships, entrepreneurship, and international development. Our success arises from solutions-focused, interdisciplinary research; an entrepreneurial approach that is embedded in every school and department; and a commitment to transform society in a positive way. http://research.asu.edu/
Arizona State University is a new model for American higher education, an unprecedented combination of academic excellence, entrepreneurial energy and broad access. This New American University is a single, unified institution comprising four differentiated campuses positively impacting the economic, social, cultural and environmental health of the communities it serves. Its research is inspired by real world application blurring the boundaries that traditionally separate academic disciplines. ASU serves more than 100,000 students in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, the nation's fifth largest city. ASU champions intellectual and cultural diversity, and welcomes students from all fifty states and more than one hundred nations across the globe.
ASU is a tobacco-free university. For details visit https://wellness.asu.edu/explore-wellness/body/alcohol-and-drugs/tobacco
Arizona State University is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Notice of Availability of the ASU Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
In compliance with federal law, ASU prepares an annual report on campus security and fire safety programs and resources. ASU’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available online at https://www.asu.edu/police/PDFs/ASU-Clery-Report.pdf. You may request a hard copy of the report by contacting the ASU Police Department at 480-965-3456.
Relocation Assistance – For information about schools, housing child resources, neighborhoods, hospitals, community events, and taxes, visit https://cfo.asu.edu/relocation-services .
Employment Verification Statement
ASU conducts pre-employment screening which may include verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications.
Background Check Statement
ASU conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check.
Instructions to Apply
Application deadline is 3:00PM Arizona time on the date indicated.
Please include all employment information in month/year format (e.g., 6/88 to 8/94), job title, job duties and name of employer for each position.
Resume should clearly illustrate how prior knowledge and experience meets the Minimum and Desired qualifications of this position.
ASU does not pay for travel expenses associated with interviews, unless otherwise indicated.
Only electronic applications are accepted for this position.
IMPORTANT NOTE: What is the meaning of “equivalent combination” in the minimum qualifications? It means one year of higher education or 24 credit hours, is equal to one year of experience. For example, a four year Bachelor’s degree is equal to four years of experience.
Fire Management Consultant Municipal Technical Advisory Service (Mtas), University of Tennessee, United States, about 15 hours ago
Fire Management Consultant - Municipal Technical Advisory Service (MTAS) - 210000021J Description Fire Management Consultant - Municipal Technical Advisory Service (MTAS) Regular, Full-time, Marke...
Software Developer (Keep+ Associate), Dms, University of Essex, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
Software Developer (KEEP+ Associate), DMS Department of Mathematical Sciences THE PROJECT The University of Essex in partnership with Fisk Group offers an exciting opportunity to a graduate with t...
Bolsa Ceabn, Instituto Superior de Agronomia, Portugal, 25 days ago
NOTICE FOR POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP (1 vacancy) Resume: A tender is open for the attribution of a Scholarship (Postdoctoral) to carry out R&D activities in the field of forest fires and their soci...
Fire & Restoration Practitioner Iii: Vancleave, Ms, The Nature Conservancy, United States, 7 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyThe Nature ConservancyLocationVancleave, MSJob CategoryFull time PositionsSalaryNegotiableLast Date to Apply...
Buildings And Research Infrastructure Manager, McGill University, Canada, 1 day ago
Hiring Unit: Faculty of Engineering - Dean's Office Position Summary: The incumbent will manage the research infrastructure operations and renovations in the Faculty of Engineering, as well as the...
Grants Administrator, Temple University, United States, 20 days ago
Grants Administrator - (21003153) Description The College of Public Health at Temple University is searching for a Grants Administrator to support our growing research portfolio. The College of Pu...