Overview of Temporary Support
The Disability Access Center (DAC) is looking for a Temporary Administrative Assistant to:
- Work in the Westville Disability Access Center Monday – Thursday from 8:00am -12:00 noon daily
- Open the office
- Be the face of the DAC to anyone entering, calling the DAC, or emailing the DAC.
- Provide pleasant, calm, quiet, and encouraging assistance to all contacting the DAC.
- Secure tests and prepare them for administration and return
- Assist with proctoring accommodated exams under the supervision of DAC staff
- Assist with filing, scanning, and other office matters as needed
- Keep office clean and organized
- Interact professionally and kindly with people from all socioeconomic and educational backgrounds.
This position will end on May 23, 2022.
High School Diploma
Working with people with disabilities is a preferred
Vice Chancellor Of Student Services, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 17 days ago
Provides vision, leadership, coaching, and direction to all enrollment services and student success staff for the delivery of enrollment management and student development and success initiatives....
Student Clerical Worker, Office Of Dean Of Students (Westville Campus,Work Study&Undergrad Only), Purdue University Northwest, United States, about 11 hours ago
Location: Westville, IN, US Greet visitors Answer general questions Answer phone calls Set appointments and maintain calendars High School Diploma Experience in a professional office setting and M...