Reporting to a Director of Licensing or Senior Licensing Associate, this person independently manages a portfolio of life science technologies in order to source, negotiate and execute high value, intellectual property licenses.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides sell-side and business development activities around intellectual property commercialization.
- Develops positive relationships with inventors with the intention of identifying attractive JHU technologies for licensing to start up or established companies.
- In concert with peers, makes decisions around patenting, marketing and licensing of JHU inventions.
- Engages with investors and companies to determine their needs and identifies applicable JHU technologies for licensing.
- Negotiates high value intellectual property licenses for optimal deal structure, valuation and compliance.
Visiting Assistant Professor, Manhattan College, United States, 1 day ago
Section I: Scope The Department of Mathematics at Manhattan College seeks a committed teacher-scholar with a Ph.D. in the mathematical sciences for a full time position at the Visiting Assistant ...