Reporting to a Director of Licensing or Senior Licensing Associate, this person independently manages a portfolio of life science technologies in order to source, negotiate and execute high value, intellectual property licenses.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides sell-side and business development activities around intellectual property commercialization.
- Develops positive relationships with inventors with the intention of identifying attractive JHU technologies for licensing to start up or established companies.
- In concert with peers, makes decisions around patenting, marketing and licensing of JHU inventions.
- Engages with investors and companies to determine their needs and identifies applicable JHU technologies for licensing.
- Negotiates high value intellectual property licenses for optimal deal structure, valuation and compliance.
Research Associate I, City of Hope, United States, about 2 months ago
About City of Hope City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 5,000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other lif...