Reporting to a Director of Licensing or Senior Licensing Associate, this person independently manages a portfolio of life science technologies in order to source, negotiate and execute high value, intellectual property licenses.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides sell-side and business development activities around intellectual property commercialization.
- Develops positive relationships with inventors with the intention of identifying attractive JHU technologies for licensing to start up or established companies.
- In concert with peers, makes decisions around patenting, marketing and licensing of JHU inventions.
- Engages with investors and companies to determine their needs and identifies applicable JHU technologies for licensing.
- Negotiates high value intellectual property licenses for optimal deal structure, valuation and compliance.
Assistant Professor Of Mathematics And Computer Science, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, United States, 1 day ago
Position ID:Hobart and William Smith Colleges -Computer Science -TT [#11878] Position Title: Position Type:Tenured/Tenure-track faculty Position Location:Geneva, New York 14456, United States [ma...