SYSTEMS ANALYST II ENTERPRISE ORACLE SQL DEVELOPER (SEE PREFERRED SKILLS) - (T53131)
To conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis. To develop detailed selection evaluation criteria. To analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments. To partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software. To develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
$69,596.80 - $114,150.40
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Strong SQL and relational database design and development skills is required.
- Experience with Oracle database, Oracle-SQL syntax, analytic functions, joins of all types, sub-queries, correlated queries is required.
- Strong quantitative, data analysis and analytical skills is required.
- Performing data analysis and data modeling to design tables and processes to fulfill the requirements of projects is required.
- Experience with Oracle DDL, stored procedures, triggers, views, indexes is required.
Ability to create and modify PL-SQL packages and procedures is required.
- Experience in hospital/clinic healthcare setting and/or clinical application development is highly desirable.
- Experience working with an enterprise Electronic Medical Record is highly desirable. Cerner application experience preferred.
- Experience with Cerner's CCL programming language, Cerner Millennium Objects, and the Millennium tables and tools is a plus.
- Experience reading code and programming in a variety of languages that might include PL/SQL, Java, R, Python and shell scripting is a plus.
- Demonstrated effectiveness managing multiple assignments, consistently meeting deadlines
- Be able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with internal and external customers
: UAB Health System
: Information Technology
: 702150000 Health System Information Services
Shift: Day/1st Shift
Data Sharing And Integration Engineer, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 5 hours ago
Position Description: The Data Sharing and Integration Engineer will support data transfer and integration strategies for existing and new system-to-system interfaces for CDMRP's electronic databa...
Web Application And Database Developer (100%), Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland, 10 days ago
CSCS, the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre, is a unit of ETH Zurich based in Lugano. It provides, develops, and promotes technical and scientific services for the Swiss research community in h...
Data Analyst, University of Alberta, Canada, 27 days ago
This competition is restricted to current University of Alberta employees; internal candidates will be applying. This position has an end date of two years from the date of hire and offers a compr...
Principal System Analyst/It Architect, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 20 hours ago
Principal System Analyst/IT Architect - 00B2M Description Collaborate with team members to deliver high quality solution. To plan, analyze, develop and maintain integration points based on applica...
Software Engineer, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 5 days ago
Software Engineer - 00B0M Description We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join us at NUS Business Analytics Labs to collect and organize data for large scale research projects a...
Web Application And Database Developer, ETH, Switzerland, 3 days ago
Job Type / Workload Non academic: Experienced Job 100% Workload 0 weekly jours Industry Education / Culture Functional Area IT / Software-Engineering Salary 0 / Entry date January 1, 1 Region Swit...