SYSTEMS ANALYST II ENTERPRISE ORACLE SQL DEVELOPER (SEE PREFERRED SKILLS) - (T53131)
To conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis. To develop detailed selection evaluation criteria. To analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments. To partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software. To develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
$69,596.80 - $114,150.40
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Strong SQL and relational database design and development skills is required.
- Experience with Oracle database, Oracle-SQL syntax, analytic functions, joins of all types, sub-queries, correlated queries is required.
- Strong quantitative, data analysis and analytical skills is required.
- Performing data analysis and data modeling to design tables and processes to fulfill the requirements of projects is required.
- Experience with Oracle DDL, stored procedures, triggers, views, indexes is required.
Ability to create and modify PL-SQL packages and procedures is required.
- Experience in hospital/clinic healthcare setting and/or clinical application development is highly desirable.
- Experience working with an enterprise Electronic Medical Record is highly desirable. Cerner application experience preferred.
- Experience with Cerner's CCL programming language, Cerner Millennium Objects, and the Millennium tables and tools is a plus.
- Experience reading code and programming in a variety of languages that might include PL/SQL, Java, R, Python and shell scripting is a plus.
- Demonstrated effectiveness managing multiple assignments, consistently meeting deadlines
- Be able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with internal and external customers
: UAB Health System
: Information Technology
: 702150000 Health System Information Services
Shift: Day/1st Shift
Application Developer, Purdue University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Job Summary This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Graduate School Database, which is a system of electronic workflow processes within the Graduate School, used by gr...
Software Systems Specialist Iv (Pbl Less Than 19.99 Hours Per Week, Non Benefit Baring) Information Services 64224, UTMB Health, United States, 4 days ago
Job ID 64224 Job Title Software Systems Specialist IV (PBL- less than 19.99 hours per week, Non-Benefit Baring) - Information Services Full/Part Time Casual (<=19.99, no schedule) Location Webster...
Database Technician, Tennessee Board of Regents, United States, about 24 hours ago
Database Technician The Database Technician (DBT) must be skilled with data entry, data quality control, database management, data development, and SQL language. They must demonstrate an ability ...
Senior People Soft Administrator, Chapman University, United States, about 15 hours ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Senior PeopleSoft Administrator Position Type Administrator Job Number 20170443 Full or Part Time Full Time Employee Status Regular Posting Dat...
It Programmer, University of North Texas, United States, about 10 hours ago
The Enrollment Systems Department at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire an IT Programmer to join our team. Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to: * Perfor...
Full Stack Developer, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, United States, about 14 hours ago
Position Information General Information Position Number 009556 Vacancy Open to All Candidates Working Title Full Stack Developer Position Designation EHRA Non-Faculty Employment Type Permanent - ...