SYSTEMS ANALYST II ENTERPRISE ORACLE SQL DEVELOPER (SEE PREFERRED SKILLS) - (T53131)
To conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis. To develop detailed selection evaluation criteria. To analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments. To partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software. To develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
$69,596.80 - $114,150.40
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Strong SQL and relational database design and development skills is required.
- Experience with Oracle database, Oracle-SQL syntax, analytic functions, joins of all types, sub-queries, correlated queries is required.
- Strong quantitative, data analysis and analytical skills is required.
- Performing data analysis and data modeling to design tables and processes to fulfill the requirements of projects is required.
- Experience with Oracle DDL, stored procedures, triggers, views, indexes is required.
Ability to create and modify PL-SQL packages and procedures is required.
- Experience in hospital/clinic healthcare setting and/or clinical application development is highly desirable.
- Experience working with an enterprise Electronic Medical Record is highly desirable. Cerner application experience preferred.
- Experience with Cerner's CCL programming language, Cerner Millennium Objects, and the Millennium tables and tools is a plus.
- Experience reading code and programming in a variety of languages that might include PL/SQL, Java, R, Python and shell scripting is a plus.
- Demonstrated effectiveness managing multiple assignments, consistently meeting deadlines
- Be able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with internal and external customers
: UAB Health System
: Information Technology
: 702150000 Health System Information Services
Shift: Day/1st Shift
Technical Project Specialist Clinical Operations Business Intelligence Full Time 8 Hour Days, (Non Union), University of Southern California, United States, about 16 hours ago
Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree in information science, information technology, or related field or equivalent experience. Minimum Experience/Knowledge: Minimum 1 year or more of experience wit...
Laboratory Assistant /Send Out (Union) Laboratory Ft 8 Hour Rotating, University of Southern California, United States, about 15 hours ago
Minimum Education: High School diploma Preferred: AA degree Minimum Experience/Knowledge: Two years of work experience providing broad knowledge in specimen processing, special handling and requir...
Senior Database Administrator, University of Pittsburgh, United States, about 13 hours ago
Senior Database Administrator Computing Services (CSSD) - Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh - (19002638) The University of Pittsburgh's Computing Services and Systems Development (CSSD) department is seekin...
Business Intelligence Developer, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Andorra, about 3 hours ago
Job Summary: Responsible for providing strategic, analytical and technical support in business intelligence solutions for the Long School of Medicine. Job Duties: 1. Using dimensional modeling agg...
Lead/Senior Systems Analyst (Mobile/Web Developer), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 6 hours ago
Lead/Senior Systems Analyst (Mobile/Web Developer) - 00ACY Description Collaborate with team members to deliver high quality, bug proof, high performance web and mobile applications. To plan, anal...
Systems Analyst / Senior Systems Analyst, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 5 hours ago
Systems Analyst / Senior Systems Analyst - 00AAU Description To plan, analyze, develop and maintain business applications based on business users’ IT requirements and to provide support services t...