GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the Manager or designee, the System Administration Engineer is a technical specialist role in the System Administration area supporting network operating systems in a multiple platform environment.
- Under the direction of the Manager of Systems Engineering, provides third level support to end users
- Acknowledge and resolve user service requests utilizing the service request management system
- Apply standard principles, concepts and techniques toward the identification and resolution of user problems
- Resolve problems of limited scope
- Interact primarily with other Systems Administration staff and Manager for assistance and direction
- Escalate more difficult user issues as appropriate
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management, or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to off-site locations
Executive Director, Information Technology Services Mount Wachusett Community College, Mount Wachusett Community College, United States, 21 days ago
Location: Gardner, MA Category: Administrative Posted On: Fri May 3 2019 Job Description: General Statement of Duties The Executive Director, ITS, is a self-motivated, hard-working, results ...
Staff Assistant, Case Manager, Fitchburg State University, United States, 5 days ago
About Fitchburg State University: Fitchburg State University, located in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, is a public institution dedicated to integrating high-quality professional programs with strong l...
Staff Assistant, Case Manager, Fitchburg State University, United States, 22 days ago
For a complete job description and to apply, please visit our job site at http://jobs.fitchburgstate.edu General Statement of Duties: The Case Manager, under the direction of the Dean of Students,...
Assistant Director, Purchasing, College of the Holy Cross, United States, 26 days ago
Assistant Director, Purchasing About College of the Holy Cross: Founded in 1843 in Worcester, Massachusetts, the College of the Holy Cross is among the nation's leading liberal arts institutions. ...
Marketing Content Manager, Clark University, United States, about 1 hour ago
Graduate Admissions : Marketing Content Manager Code: 190255 Clark University Marketing Content Manager Job Code 190255 Graduate Admissions Full-time/40 hour /12-months Clark University’s Graduat...
Business/ Sr. Business Technology Analyst, College of the Holy Cross, United States, 1 day ago
Business/Sr. Business Technology Analyst About College of the Holy Cross: Founded in 1843 in Worcester, Massachusetts, the College of the Holy Cross is among the nation's leading liberal arts inst...