KSU Jobs Home
- Search KSU Jobs
- View All KSU Jobs
Summer Law Intern
LAF - Legal Affairs
This position WILL NOT require a satisfactory MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) as a condition of employment
This position WILL NOT require a satisfactory Consumer Credit check as a condition of employment
- Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
- Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited institution of higher education
The Office of Legal Affairs serves as in-house legal counsel to the University, providing legal advice on a broad range of matters, including policy interpretation; employment disputes; grievance and dispute resolution; and contract review. The Legal Affairs Intern will work with attorneys in the Division of Legal Affairs.
1. Assist attorneys with providing advice and counseling to units and colleges on legal and policy issues
2. Assist with researching and drafting memoranda and correspondence
3. Participate in policy review and assessment
4. Assist with maintaining legal files, correspondence and other documents and
5. other duties as assigned
Back to Job Board
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status.
Kennesaw State University, 1000 Chastain Road, Kennesaw GA 30144
© 2018 Kennesaw State University. All rights reserved.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, United States, about 19 hours ago
The Department of Mathematics in the College of Science and Mathematics at Kennesaw State University invites applications for two Clinical Assistant Professor of Mathematics positions beginning in...
Food & Nutrition Associate Emory Temporary Services, Emory University, United States, 18 days ago
PLEASE READ JOB DESCRIPTION AND ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE APPLYING, THANK YOU! JOB DESCRIPTION: Prepares, portions, and serves menu items for general and modified patient diets and for reta...
Administrative Coordinator Emory Temporary Services, Emory University, United States, 7 days ago
PLEASE READ JOB DESCRIPTION AND ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE APPLYING, THANK YOU! JOB DESCRIPTION: With minimal supervision, develops administrative goals and priorities, with an emphasis in s...
Administrative Assistant Emory Temporary Services, Emory University, United States, 19 days ago
PLEASE READ JOB DESCRIPTION AND ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE APPLYING, THANK YOU! JOB DESCRIPTION: • Provides administrative support for one of the following (or a combination): general manage...
Grants Administrator Senior, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, about 2 hours ago
Grants Administrator Senior( Job Number: 0181216) Description Job Purpose: Serve as subject matter expert and advisor within a college or an academic unit on matters related to sponsored research ...
Manager, Faculty Affairs Admin Som, Emory University, United States, 11 days ago
Serves as a subject matter expert regarding the relevance and application of School of Medicine and certain University policies. Serves as the SOM's representative with outside entities, and negot...