- The Physics Department is seeking graduate students with strong American English communication skills and a working familiarity with physics to assist in the teaching of elementary physics courses in the 2020 Spring Semester.
Non-native speakers must meet or exceed at least one of the following scores:
- TOELF iBT 26
- IELTs speaking 7.5
- EPT (UC-administered) 3.5
- Primary need is in positions that teach lab classes
- Applicants may instead or in addition be asked to teach recitations, assist in lectures, or to grade exams
- All positions require preparation, consultation with professors, grading, data entry, and an assigned hour in the Physics Learning Center
- Enrolled at least part-time (one or more credit hours if at a post-secondary institution), with the exception of summer term, or will be registered student during the next academic term
- Enrolled at a poste-secondary institution or a secondary school
- Enrollment shall include; the period between two successive terms for which the student is enrolled. The one "off" term in each academic year in which the student is no enrolled. Student employee status may be retained for one additional erm following either graduation or withdrawal from enrollment
- $12.00 a hour
You are invited to submit an application to be included in the general pool of candidates from which hourly teaching assistants will be selected for Spring 2020 academic term.
Applications are considered until November 8th 5:00 pm
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.
SF:OMJ SF:RM SF:INS
Regional Recruitment Manager Melbourne/Central Florida, Barry University, United States, about 23 hours ago
Summary Barry University - Extended Learning department is seeking a full time Regional Recruitment Manager for the Melbourne/Central Florida area.. In conjunction with the Director of Extended Le...
Academic Advisor, Barry University, United States, about 23 hours ago
BS/BA required, 1-3 years of experience. Summary Barry University is currently seeking an Academic Advisor for our Melbourne Location. The department of Extended Learning seeks to support adult st...
Regional Site Manager Northern Region, Barry University, United States, about 23 hours ago
Summary Barry University Extended Learning department is seeking a full time Regional Site Manager for the North Region (Melbourne, Orlando, Jacksonville). This position is responsible for oversee...
Enrollment Specialist, Barry University, United States, about 23 hours ago
Summary Barry University, Recruitment & Admissions department is currently seeking an Enrollment Specialist in our Melbourne location. The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for the recruitment ...
Patient Care Assistant Uc Medical Center Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant 8 Nw, UC Health, United States, 4 days ago
Patient Care Assistant - UC Medical Center - Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant-8NW( Job Number: 057702) Description Primary Purpose: The Patient Care Assistant provides basic direct patie...
Patient Care Assistant Uc Medical Center Emergency Department, UC Health, United States, about 23 hours ago
Patient Care Assistant - UC Medical Center - Emergency Department( Job Number: 057646) Description Title: PCA Location: UC Medical Center Department: Emergency Department Hours: 24 per week Shift:...