The Student Quality Assurance Intern position will aid the Instructional Innovation development team in providing high-quality software for students and faculty. This team has created tools such as Hotseat & Circuit.
Job duties include:
- Performing functional testing of web services and software
- Performing accessibility testing of web services and software
- Fixing accessibility issues and other identified issues as needed
- Creating automated unit tests and load tests
- Creating and writing documentation
Pay starts at $12.50/hr. Schedules are flexible. Working hours would be between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. No weekend work.
- C# or React experience
- Able to work 15-20 hours per week
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Desire to learn and improve
Electrical Technician Facilities, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 1 day ago
Professional Standards: As a member of a professional team whose difficult job it is to achieve the highest possible standards of cleanliness and maintenance, it is essential that every member of ...
Assistant/Associate Professors Physical Science And Data Science, American Geophysical Union, United States, 11 days ago
Job Summary The College of Science at Purdue University invites applications for multiple positions in “Physical Science and Data Science” at the Assistant or Associate Professor level beginning A...