The Student Quality Assurance Intern position will aid the Instructional Innovation development team in providing high-quality software for students and faculty. This team has created tools such as Hotseat & Circuit.
Job duties include:
- Performing functional testing of web services and software
- Performing accessibility testing of web services and software
- Fixing accessibility issues and other identified issues as needed
- Creating automated unit tests and load tests
- Creating and writing documentation
Pay starts at $12.50/hr. Schedules are flexible. Working hours would be between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. No weekend work.
- C# or React experience
- Able to work 15-20 hours per week
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Desire to learn and improve
Office Coordinator School Of Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering And Applied Science, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 23 days ago
Coordinate work flow of support staff within the School. Prepare Adjunct Faculty contracts, Program Chairs overload contracts, and semester loading forms. Prepare new hire information & other reco...