Student Graphic Designer (SUMMER) -
: United States-Oklahoma-Norman
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am - 6 pm. 10-20 hours per week.
Salary Range: $10.00
Benefits Provided: No
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter, Examples of Work, Class Schedule
Assist Health Services staff with a variety of projects involving graphic design (create flyers, brochures, posters, digital media, advertisements and publicity for events and programs).
Participate in marketing group sessions and meetings. Individual will have the opportunity to work with various departments within Health Services including Pharmacy, Health Promotion and the University Counseling Center.
Required Education: Must be currently enrolled as a student at the University of Oklahoma. Hiring contingent upon verification of current student status.
Must attach Spring, Summer and/or Fall 2019 class schedule.
- Strong motivation and creative skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to create and produce graphic materials using a range of media, methods, techniques, and equipment.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Standard Office Environment
- Provide at least five (5) samples of portfolio items in pdf format. Samples should include a brief explanation about each project.
- Prefer Photography and Videography skills.
- Bonus if experienced in After Effects animation.
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?: Yes
Special Indications: None
: Apr 15, 2019
Part Time Entry Level / Experienced Histology Technician, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, United States, 4 days ago