Westville, IN, US
- Greet visitors
- Answer general questions
- Answer phone calls
- Set appointments and maintain calendars
High School Diploma
- Experience in a professional office setting and Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Must have working knowledge of phones, copier, printers, fax, and calculator.
- Must always maintain confidentiality.
- Must have good communication skills, customer service, flexible with work schedule, and knowledge of University policies and procedures.
- Must be eligible for Federal Work-Study
Nearest Major Market: Michigan City
Interpretive Naturalist – Indiana, Dunes Learning Center, United States, 15 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyDunes Learning CenterLocationChesterton, IndianaJob CategoryInternshipsSalary$400 weekly stipend, provided h...
Sous Chef, Events Management, Purdue University, United States, about 7 hours ago
Overview of Sous Chef Purdue University Northwest, Westville Campus Food and Beverage Services is seeking a Sous Chef/Kitchen Supervisor to work closely with our Gallery Cafe and Great Hall Banque...
Adjunct Faculty Criminal Justice, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 3 days ago
Must have strong working knowledge of current technologies appropriate to area of instruction. A qualified faculty member in criminal justice meets both of the following criteria: 1. Possesses an ...
Academic Advisor, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 3 days ago
Bachelor's degree in education, psychology, counseling, social work, or related fields. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in academic advising, admissions, career counseling or related high...