Staff Scientist -
: Microbiology & Immunology
: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-Health Sciences Center
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Salary Range: Upto $62,200 annually, based on experience
Benefits Provided: Yes
Required Attachments: Curriculum Vitae
--- POSITION INFORMATION: Non-tenured, specified term scientific position. Responsible for the management of a research laboratory. Conducts research, provides support to various research activities, and trains laboratory staff. Ensures all employees follow laboratory safety regulations and laboratory policies and procedures.
Education: Ph.D. or M.D.
Experience: 36 months Postdoctoral Research Fellow experience
- Advanced knowledge of their scientific field.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions or conclusions.
- Ability to compile and analyze data.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with individuals, agencies, and other entities to encourage cooperative strategies or develop information and interpret findings.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in order to prepare technical and research papers, grant applications, and publish and communicate findings to peers and at conferences.
- Advanced working knowledge of computers to store, process and analyze data.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and meet deadlines.
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?- Yes
Special Indications: None
: Jun 18, 2019
: Sep 17, 2019
Part Time Entry Level / Experienced Histology Technician, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, United States, 5 days ago