Current UC employees must apply internally via SuccessFactors > http://bit.ly/UCEMPL
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati ranks among the nation’s best urban public research universities. Home to more than 47,000 students, 10,500 faculty and staff and 330,000 alumni, UC combines a Top 35 research university with a physical setting The New York Times calls “the most ambitious campus design program in the country.”
With the launch of Next Lives Here, the Cincinnati Innovation District, a $100 million JobsOhio investment, eight straight years of record enrollment, worldwide leadership in cooperative education, a dynamic academic health center and entry into the Big 12 athletic conference, UC’s momentum has never been stronger. UC’s annual budget tops $1.6 billion and its endowment totals $1.9 billion.
Are you passionate about developing and delivering training to diverse audiences? As a part of the highly collaborative Staff Success Center team, The Staff Development Specialist will be tasked with delivering instructor led training, designing and delivering customized learning materials, and participating in projects related to staff development.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
- Design, develop, and edit classroom, eLearning, virtual, and blended curriculum, programs and learning aids.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer of information back on the job.
- Coordinate and facilitate group training and development programs. Facilitate group and virtual training sessions covering a range of topics.
- Assist with coordination and promotion of training programs and activities. Provide administrative support for vendor deployed programs. Prepare related reports and documentation.
- Must maintain confidentiality with high level of integrity. Responsible for accurate and timely storage of HR-related documents in accordance with UC’s Records Retention Schedule.
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Six (6) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
Two (2) years of related experience.
Additional Qualifications Considered
- Experience with Articulate Storyline; Vyond Animation; Adobe Suite.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) administration.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range of $47,000 - $50,000 dependent on the candidate's experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
Pediatric Rheumatology Faculty Opportunities, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, United States, 14 days ago
The Division of Rheumatology at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC) is seeking faculty members to expand and enhance its clinical & research program in pediatric rheumatic diseas...
Pre Doctoral – Geocomputation Data Scientist, EPA National Student Services Contract, United States, 16 days ago
AgencyEPA National Student Services ContractLocationCincinnati, OHJob CategoryContractSalary$37.31Last Date to Apply04/05/2023Websitehttps://careers-orau.icims.com/jobs/2205/pre-doctoral---geocomp...
Geocomputation Data Scientist, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 24 hours ago
The Center for Environmental Solutions and Emergency Response (CESER) plans, coordinates and conducts an applied, customer-driven, national research and development program to improve decision mak...
Student: Summer Internship, University of Kentucky, United States, 14 days ago
Posting Details Posting Details Job Title Student: Summer Internship Requisition Number SE03624 Department Name 3J5SE: Student Employment Work Location Hebron, KY On Campus/Off Campus Off Campus S...