Sponsored Programs Administrator -
: Research Administration Office
: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-Health Sciences Center
Work Schedule: 8 - 5:00, Monday - Friday
Salary Range: $42,000 - $51,500 annually
Benefits Provided: Yes
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter
POSITION INFORMATION: Provides professional staff support with sponsored program activities to include the preparation of grant, contract, and subcontract proposals, as well as the creation, negotiation and execution of research, training, and service contracts.
--- Education: Bachelor's Degree in a business related field
Equivalency: Will accept 48 months of equivalent experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to take initiative to plan, organize, coordinate, and perform work in various situations when numerous and diverse demands are involved.
- Ability to accurately prepare and maintain records, files, and reports.
- Ability to work successfully as both a member of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with a diverse group of staff, faculty, students, and the community in an academic-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet inflexible deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with grants and/or contracts in a higher education, non-profit, or research environment.
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?- Yes
Special Indications: None
: May 21, 2019
: Jul 21, 2019
Assistant Professor, Mathematics, United States, 8 days ago
University of Oklahoma Department of Mathematics Faculty Position in Mathematics The Department of Mathematics at the University of Oklahoma is experiencing an exciting multi-year period of growth...
Assistant Professor/Algebra, Mathematics, United States, 8 days ago
University of Oklahoma Department of Mathematics Faculty Position in Algebra and Number Theory with preferred emphasis on Computation The Department of Mathematics at the University of Oklahoma is...