GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the general direction of the Education Specialist III or designee, the Education Specialist ensures the delivery of high-quality, educational services to adolescent students with emotional and learning difficulties participating in summer school.
- Develops an appropriate curriculum for each adolescent student based on the IEP, Program treatment plan, and individual interests.
- Selects and identifies appropriate educational materials for each adolescent student.
- Provides individual and/or group instruction as outlined in each adolescent student’s IEP.
- Completes written assessment(s) on each adolescent student using formal testing techniques/methods.
- Maintains individual records on each adolescent student and submits scholastic reports to appropriate personnel.
- Attends treatment team meetings and communicates daily with Program staff about adolescent students.
- Provides for adolescent student safety.
- Performs other duties/services as required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience
- SPED certification preferred but will consider subject area certification, out of state certification, or teachers awaiting certification test.
Under the general direction of the Education Specialist III or designee
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Off-site, locked, adolescent psychiatric inpatient unit.
Career Development Counselor (Part Time) Mount Wachusett Community College, Mount Wachusett Community College, United States, 29 days ago
Location: Devens/Leominster, MA Category: Professional (Staff Member) Posted On: Tue Jan 21 2020 Job Description: General Statement of Duties The Career Development Counselor will develop an...
Administrator Of Degree Programs, Clark University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Geography Department: Administrator of Degree Programs Code: 199028 Clark University Administrator of Degree Programs Job Code 199028 Geography Department Full-time/ 40 hours/ 12 month Clark Unive...
Director Of Community Engagement & Volunteering, Clark University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Dean of the College: Director of Community Engagement & Volunteering Code: 199203 Clark University Director of Community Engagement & Volunteering Job code 199203 Dean of the College Full-time/ 40...
Assistant Director, Project, Internship And Research Funding & Career Adviser, Clark University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Career Connections Center: Assistant Director, Project, Internship and Research Funding & Career Adviser Code: 190235 Clark University Assistant Director, Project, Internship and Research Funding ...
International Career Services Manager, Clark University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Graduate School of Management (GSOM): International Career Services Manager Code: 199006 Clark University International Career Services Manager Job Code 199006 Graduate School of Management (GSOM)...
Department Administrator And Assistant To The Director, Clark University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Geography: Department Administrator and Assistant to the Director Code: 199799 Clark University Department Administrator and Assistant to the Director Job Code 199799 Geography Full-time/ 40 hours...