Social Science Research Coordinator:
The Department of Psychology is looking for a full-time Social Science Research Coordinator. The SSRC will assist with responsibilities such as running depressed/anxious children, adolescents, and adults, and non-psychiatric control participants in studies of cognitive biases, stress reactivity, information processing, and neural functioning. The SSRC will be involved in recruiting people to participate in studies; assist in diagnostic interviews; run participants in experimental protocols; organize and maintain data files; and assist with study-related paperwork. Knowledge of psychopathology and of SPSS for data analysis is desired. Other responsibilities include helping to design and maintain a research database, organizing experimental protocols and materials, helping with and overseeing data entry, and working with professors, graduate and undergraduate students, and post-doctoral fellows.
This is one fixed term position with possibility of renewal upon funding availability.
**A strong internal candidate has been identified for this position **
• Maintain and file forms and documents, including consent forms and master subject logs.
• Prepare correspondence, and documents for different studies
• Assist with the screening, recruiting, and obtaining consent of study participants.
• Perform telephone or in-person interviews to gather data, as needed.
• Schedule and/or call subjects for appointments.
• Prepare, distribute, administer and process questionnaires and tests, score test measurements and questionnaires, and code data for computer entry.
• Type, edit and organize data.
• Review and verify accuracy of database information and assist in making necessary corrections according to specific guidelines.
• Process study compensation payments and thank you letters to subjects upon completion of study activities. Assist with post-study activities, as needed.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
Assistant, Associate Professor, Or Full Professor University Tenure Line Or Non Tenure Line – Research Department Of Psychiatry And Behavioral Sciences Stanford University School Of Medicine, Psychiatry, United States, 6 days ago
Position ID:Stanford University School of Medicine -Psychiatry -OPENRANK [#15601] Position Title: Position Location:Palo Alto, California 94304, United States [map ] Subject Area: Psychiatry Appl...
Sleep And Mental Health Assistant Or Associate Professor University Tenure Line Or Non Tenure Line Research, Psychiatry, United States, 6 days ago
Position ID:Stanford University School of Medicine -Psychiatry -STANFORDUNIVERSITY [#15600] Position Title: Position Location:Palo Alto, California 94304, United States [map ] Subject Area: Psych...
Digital Mar Comm Specialist, The California State University, United States, 3 days ago
Description: *This is a temporary - 6 months, part-time, non – benefited position.* The Digital MarComm Specialist reports to the Interim Director of Special Projects. In collaboration with the St...
Academic Advisor Iii, Lucas College Of Business, The California State University, United States, 4 days ago
Campus: San Jose Job ID: 25405 Job Title: Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: May 18, 2020 Closing Date: Open until filled Benefits Link: Academic Support (Unit 4) Lin...
Project Accountant, The California State University, United States, 18 days ago
Campus: San Jose Job ID: 25395 Job Title: Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: May 1, 2020 Closing Date: Open until filled Benefits Link: CSUEU (Unit 2, 5, 7, 9) Link t...
Police Officer Cadet, The California State University, United States, 18 days ago
Description: *This appointment is not expected to exceed seven months, or beyond the duration of the basic academy training, including the attainment of P.O.S.T. Certification and after being swor...