Social Science Research Coordinator:
The Department of Psychology is looking for a full-time Social Science Research Coordinator. The SSRC will assist with responsibilities such as running depressed/anxious children, adolescents, and adults, and non-psychiatric control participants in studies of cognitive biases, stress reactivity, information processing, and neural functioning. The SSRC will be involved in recruiting people to participate in studies; assist in diagnostic interviews; run participants in experimental protocols; organize and maintain data files; and assist with study-related paperwork. Knowledge of psychopathology and of SPSS for data analysis is desired. Other responsibilities include helping to design and maintain a research database, organizing experimental protocols and materials, helping with and overseeing data entry, and working with professors, graduate and undergraduate students, and post-doctoral fellows.
This is one fixed term position with possibility of renewal upon funding availability.
**A strong internal candidate has been identified for this position **
• Maintain and file forms and documents, including consent forms and master subject logs.
• Prepare correspondence, and documents for different studies
• Assist with the screening, recruiting, and obtaining consent of study participants.
• Perform telephone or in-person interviews to gather data, as needed.
• Schedule and/or call subjects for appointments.
• Prepare, distribute, administer and process questionnaires and tests, score test measurements and questionnaires, and code data for computer entry.
• Type, edit and organize data.
• Review and verify accuracy of database information and assist in making necessary corrections according to specific guidelines.
• Process study compensation payments and thank you letters to subjects upon completion of study activities. Assist with post-study activities, as needed.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
Research Technician, HHMI, United States, about 4 hours ago
Research Technician Tracking Code 1115-908 Job Description Research Technician Stanford, CA Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) is an independent, ever-evolving philanthropy that supports basic...
Study Abroad Program Specialist, The California State University, United States, 19 days ago
Description: The Study Abroad Program Specialist will develop, implement, and evaluate globally focused programs in both credit and noncredit offerings. The incumbent will collaborate with faculty...
Associate Dean, Academics, The California State University, United States, 17 days ago
Description: Reporting to the Dean of the College of Professional and Global Education (CPGE), the Associate Dean, Academics is charged with oversight of operations related to instruction and acad...
Administrative Support Coordinator, The California State University, United States, 13 days ago
Description: The Academic Support Coordinator will support two departments located in separate offices within the College of Engineering (Civil and Environmental Department/Mechanical Engineering ...
Assistant Director Of International Student Services, The California State University, United States, 17 days ago
Description: The Assistant Director of International Student Services is part of a dynamic team of professionals committed to supporting the goals of the ISSS unit within the College of Profession...
Director Of Maintenance And Operations, The California State University, United States, 19 days ago
Description: Under general direction of the Senior Director, Facilities Services, the Director of Maintenance and Operations directs staff in the maintenance, repair and operations of campus build...