Requisition # HRC0509735
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the standard of patient care we strive for.
What you will be doing:
A multifaceted Sr. Technical Project Manager to be responsible for large scale, multi-phase projects for IT infrastructure and/or enterprise wide software deployments. Responsible for the successful planning and delivery of the solution for the best end user experience.
- Provides project management for entire project life cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, facilitating the following functions: system requirements definition, process and/or workflow redesign, business case development, Request for Proposal development, vendor evaluation and selection, and contract negotiation and development. Ensures contract compliance, risk analysis, project scope, implementation management, and support transition.
- Projecting resource requirements, ensuring appropriate assignment of resources to each project/support phase, adding, and deleting resources when needed, and has overall responsibility for completion of the project.
- Leads and manages the project within established time and budget parameters.
- Provides insightful and timely status reports using department reporting procedures for both internal EIS and external operational customers.
- 5+ of experience leading technical projects; preferably in a health care organization.
- Solid understanding with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and able to apply them where best suited.
- Understanding of application and infrastructure technologies. (network, WIFI, integrations, virtualization, cloud hosting, storage, data center)
- Requires experience using Project Management Institute and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation principles.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, scope, cost, time, risk, quality, and communication.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care, Business, or technical field. (preferred)
PMP certification. (preferred)
- Working Title: Senior Technical Project Manager
- Department: Application Development
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: IT Project Management
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply Now Apply Later
Litigation Specialist, University of California, United States, about 15 hours ago
Requisition Number: 33471 Job Title: CONTRACT ADM 5 Working Title: Litigation Specialist Salary: $6,267 - $16,800 monthly Job Type: Career Department Name: 2700-CAPITAL PROGRAMS Department Website...
Research Administrator, University of Southern California, United States, 3 days ago
The Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism seeks a Research Administrator to lead a growing research and sponsored projects enterprise at the school. Reporting to the Director of Founda...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner, University of Southern California, United States, 26 days ago
The University of Southern California (USC) Finance Division – Human Resources is seeking an exceptional Sr. HR Business Partner to join its team! About the Opportunity The Sr. HR Business Partner...
Human Resources Manager, University of California, United States, 15 days ago
Requisition Number: 33352 Job Title: ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST, SENIOR Working Title: Human Resources Manager Salary: $4,842 - $9,591 monthly Job Type: Career Department Name: 4950-CTR FOR ADVANCEMEN...
Research Operations Analyst, City of Hope, United States, 4 days ago
About City of Hope City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6,000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer, type 1 diabe...
Project Specialist, University of Southern California, United States, 27 days ago
Our lab at the University of Southern California is looking for a full-time Project Specialist to work on project that uses neuroimaging to investigate Alzheimer’s disease risk in a large, diverse...