We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with a research background in immunology and cell biology to join the Adicet Research Team. The ideal candidate will bring expertise in primary cell and tissue culture and knowledge of general biologic techniques such as transduction, cell isolation, and immune cell flow cytometry. The successful candidate will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team, utilizing the latest technologies for cell engineering and contributing to the generation of novel cell-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
- Daily cell culture, including CAR T cell activation, transduction, expansion and cryopreservation
- T cell phenotyping by flow cytometry\Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols, results, and inventory in an electronic lab notebook
- Analysis and interpretation of experimental data
- Utilize software tools to support data analysis tasks (e.g., Prism, FlowJo, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- BS or MS in biological sciences or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Hands-on experience in primary cell culture and aseptic tissue culture techniques are required
- Experience with activation, transduction, and expansion of T cells is preferred
- Experience growing primary cells in volumes up to 1L
- Experience with bead-based isolation protocols (ex. MACs isolation)
- Experience with multicolor flow cytometry is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Openness to flexible working hours is preferred
- Organized and disciplined record keeping is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information and to apply, please visit https://adicetbio.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=1790169&&&nohd .
This post will be available until February 28, 2022 or until filled.
The NIH is dedicated to building a diverse community in its training and employment programs.
Postdoc Mechanobiology, University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht), Netherlands, about 16 hours ago
The Gloerich group, based at the Center for Molecular Medicine, has 2 positions for postdoctoral researchers to investigate the role of mechanical forces in healthy epithelia and cancer. Our resea...
Research Fellow, Cancer Science Institute Of Singapore, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Job Description Postdoctoral Fellow Position Available – Toshio Suda Lab 1. Postdoctoral Fellow Postdoctoral position is available immediately for PhD with experience in cancer and stem cell biolo...
Pre Call For A Post Doctoral Fellowship For Mechanotaxis In 3 D Studies, CNR Institute of Nanotechnology, Italy, 1 day ago
Position is opened to Post doc biologists, engineer or physicists motivated by interdisciplinary work Degree: Applicants should hold a minimum upper-second honours degree (or equivalent) in Engine...
Postdoctoral Researcher , University of Basel, Switzerland, 2 days ago
Your position The goal of the project is to investigate how cells regulate their life span. Research in the Pieters' laboratory aims to understand the regulation of cell population homeostasis by ...
Post Doctoral Fellow In Cancer Immunology And Stem Cell Engineering, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 22 hours ago
Work type: Full-time Department: School of Biomedical Sciences (22600) Categories: Academic-related Staff Applications are invited for appointment as Post-doctoral Fellow in Cancer Immunology & St...
Post Doctoral Fellow, Department Of Surgery, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
Work type: Full-time Department: Department of Surgery (21700) Categories: Academic-related Staff Applications are invited for appointment as Post-doctoral Fellow in the Department of Surgery (Ref...