*Updated 10/12/2020*: At this time, this position is actively recruiting and accepting applications.
The Senior Program Manager assists academic units and colleges in carrying out the various duties associated with managing and leading masters programs, graduate certificates, and noncredit professional development online. This includes coordinating with various campus offices, recruiting and marketing, program development, and faculty coordination. Additionally, this position will be responsible for managing program budgets, and working with the business office to prepare rate requests. Regular communication and the ability to exercise independent judgement are critical to the success of this position.
This posting represents two vacancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Higher Education Administration, Communication, or related field
- Four years of professional office experience related to outreach, teaching, presenting, and/or education
- In lieu of degree, consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Office management experience
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of computer databases and word processing
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Master’s degree
- University work experience
- Experience within online degree programs
- Supervisor experience with ability to motivate direct reports
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
Office Coordinator Chancellor's Office, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 16 days ago
Provide administrative support to the Chancellor and Assistant Director of Administration. Coordinate and supervise high-profile events, receptions and meetings sponsored by the Chancellor's Offic...