The Administrative Project Management Consultant will facilitate successful planning, design, build, implementation and evaluation of departmental activities related to strategic and operational initiatives. This role supports implementation strategies by facilitating the development of action plans by key stakeholders to achieve those initiatives, monitoring their progress, and providing additional targeted capacity to initiative leaders in executing those plans. This implementation support can take the form of, but not be limited to, analytical, facilitation, change management, project management, process improvement or research. In the course of that support, the Project Management Consultant will be expected to elevate issues and barriers to success to leadership for resolution.
- Support workgroup leads through workgroup planning, facilitation, task execution, and/or communication support.
- Conduct regular project review sessions with workgroup leads to monitor progress against timelines, including issue audits and mitigation steps.
- Develop and review analytical work products for accuracy, completeness and help frame the analysis for leadership decision-making.
- Independently retrieve, interpret, and analyze data from a wide variety of sources.
- Provides effective project consultation and facilitation to ensure projects meet goals and objectives as defined by leadership.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required Masters Degree Preferred.
Experience: 5 years professional experience required; experience within the healthcare industry especially within an Academic Medical Center preferred.
Licensure: None required.
This is primarily a sedentary job involving extensive use of desktop computers. The job does occasionally require walking some distance to attend meetings, and programs.
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System and the University Physician’s Group are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Assistant Professor Of Environmental Science, American Geophysical Union, United States, 1 day ago
The University of Virginia College and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences Department of Environmental Sciences invites applicants for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Hydroclimatolog...