Apply now »
Title: Senior Business Strategy and Development Associate
Division: Ambulatory Operations
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Work Location: Hybrid
Salary Range: $75,150 - $87,149
FLSA Status: Exempt
Requisition ID: 15940
Plans, cultivates and executes on business development opportunities and/or activities associated with Baylor Medicine clinical service lines. Works as part of the business strategy and development team on new initiatives, supports existing programs and prioritizes marketing and communications efforts.
This highly visible position, which is poised for growth, will interact heavily with the executive leadership team.
- Becomes a subject matter expert on Baylor Medicine business products, processes and operations.
- Identifies opportunities for the development and implementation of new products or new solutions to meet or exceed customer need.
- Composes business development plans for Baylor Medicine to include primary objectives and ROI analysis.
- Conducts market research, pricing, promotion, and sales.
- Identifies prospective clients and members within target market and develops relationships.
- Develops proposals and negotiates contractual terms as necessary to drive new business engagement.
- Effectively manages client expectations and service standards.
- Provides routine performance and progress reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Introduces newly developed programs to corporate and community clients and partners.
- Works closely with a cross-functional internal team and business partners to achieve primary objectives.
- Manages departmental communications projects and serves as liaison with the offices of Graphics, Marketing, Communications and Community Outreach on design projects and publications.
- Works on advertising opportunities and patient facing web and social media content.
- Administers and maintains customer-relationship management (CRM) database.
- Consults with department CRM users on troubleshooting and training.
- Responsible for optimizing and maintaining CRM integrity.
- Leads initiatives and/or special projects at the direction of the leadership team.
- Provides departmental/center reports to leadership as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communication, or related field.
- Five years of relevant experience; CRM database experience
- SalesForce CRM experience; healthcare experience
This position will support the development of new clinical revenue by identifying methods and cultivating opportunities to increase the Baylor Medicine patient base. Currently, minimal resources and expertise exist to proactively:
• Implement and manage clinical business development initiatives to maximize ROI
• Thoughtfully design sales/outreach programs and manage CRM/other tools
• Activate go-to-market and community/organization outreach plans
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply now »
Subscription And Group Sales Manager, Harvard University, United States, 19 days ago
05-Sep-2023 American Repertory Theater 63711BR Job Summary The American Repertory Theater (A.R.T.) at Harvard University is a leading force in the American theater, producing groundbreaking work t...
Product Market Business Partner, Unitech Institute of Technology, New Zealand, 2 days ago
Fulltime fixed term role ending 15 December 2023 Te āheinga: The opportunity This key strategic role will focus on connecting and supporting academic programmes, consolidating Unitec's brand reput...
Programme Director, Executive Education (At The Rank Of Administrative Assistant I), THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
Work type: Full-time Department: Faculty of Business and Economics (07000) Categories: Professoriate Staff Programme Director, Executive Education (at the rank of Administrative Assistant I) in th...
Sr. Director, Marketing & Brand Strategy, Arizona State University, United States, 13 days ago
95320BR Campus: Downtown Phoenix Sr Director Job Description Under the direction of the Executive Director of Branding and Communications, the Sr Director of Marketing and Brand Strategy is respon...
Assistant Vice President, Marketing Analytics & Effectiveness (Remote), The University of Arizona Global Campus, United States, about 17 hours ago
The Assistant Vice President, Marketing Effectiveness & Analytics for the University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC) is a full-time employment position reporting to the Vice President of Perf...
Cvm Medical Science Liaison Austin & West Tx, Novartis, United States, 1 day ago
Job Description The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) role is a field based, customer-facing, non-promotional medical and scientific position. The MSL’s key objective is to create impact through advan...