Apply now »
Title: Senior Business Strategy and Development Associate
Division: Ambulatory Operations
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Work Location: Hybrid
Salary Range: $75,150 - $87,149
FLSA Status: Exempt
Requisition ID: 15940
Plans, cultivates and executes on business development opportunities and/or activities associated with Baylor Medicine clinical service lines. Works as part of the business strategy and development team on new initiatives, supports existing programs and prioritizes marketing and communications efforts.
This highly visible position, which is poised for growth, will interact heavily with the executive leadership team.
- Becomes a subject matter expert on Baylor Medicine business products, processes and operations.
- Identifies opportunities for the development and implementation of new products or new solutions to meet or exceed customer need.
- Composes business development plans for Baylor Medicine to include primary objectives and ROI analysis.
- Conducts market research, pricing, promotion, and sales.
- Identifies prospective clients and members within target market and develops relationships.
- Develops proposals and negotiates contractual terms as necessary to drive new business engagement.
- Effectively manages client expectations and service standards.
- Provides routine performance and progress reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Introduces newly developed programs to corporate and community clients and partners.
- Works closely with a cross-functional internal team and business partners to achieve primary objectives.
- Manages departmental communications projects and serves as liaison with the offices of Graphics, Marketing, Communications and Community Outreach on design projects and publications.
- Works on advertising opportunities and patient facing web and social media content.
- Administers and maintains customer-relationship management (CRM) database.
- Consults with department CRM users on troubleshooting and training.
- Responsible for optimizing and maintaining CRM integrity.
- Leads initiatives and/or special projects at the direction of the leadership team.
- Provides departmental/center reports to leadership as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communication, or related field.
- Five years of relevant experience; CRM database experience
- SalesForce CRM experience; healthcare experience
This position will support the development of new clinical revenue by identifying methods and cultivating opportunities to increase the Baylor Medicine patient base. Currently, minimal resources and expertise exist to proactively:
• Implement and manage clinical business development initiatives to maximize ROI
• Thoughtfully design sales/outreach programs and manage CRM/other tools
• Activate go-to-market and community/organization outreach plans
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply now »
Marketing Technology Manager, Executive Education, Harvard University, United States, 22 days ago
10-Nov-2023 Harvard Business School 64218BR Job Summary Reporting to the Associate Director, Marketing Technology, the Marketing Technology Manager is a power user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud—ut...
Intern In The Esa Commercialisation Gateway , European Space Agency, Netherlands, 11 days ago
Internship Opportunity in the Directorate of Commercialisation, Industry and Competitiveness. ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creati...
One (1) Position Of Eo Business Market Development Officer, ERATOSTHENES CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE, Cyprus, 5 days ago
28 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company ERATOSTHENES CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE Research Field Geosciences » Other Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Cyprus Application Dead...
Marketing Lead, Harvard University, United States, 22 days ago
08-Nov-2023 Harvard Graduate School of Education 64189BR Job Summary The Marketing Lead will serve a critical role in enabling the Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE) Professional Educatio...
Business Development Manager, Epixc Membership, Arizona State University, United States, 3 days ago
97256BR Campus: Tempe Business Development Manager Job Description Arizona State University & the EPIXC Institute seek a Business Development Manager, Membership to join our team. The Department ...
Head Of Communications Surrey Research Park, UNIVERSITY OF SURREY, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Research Park Location: Guildford Salary: £54,000 to £58,000 per annum and dependent on level of experience Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: 23.59 hours GMT on Wednesday 03 January 2024 Intervie...