Title: Senior Business Operations Associate
Division: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Work Location: Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX
Salary Range: $55,779-$72,000
FLSA Status: Exempt
Requisition ID: 5229
Contribute to the strategic direction of PM&R's business operations by recommending and implementing changes and process improvements to ensure that current and long-term business goals are met. Manage department contracts. Organize and oversee special projects and/or programs.
- Perform and oversee the daily operation of a department or unit, primarily in the areas of human resources, compliance and financial management.
- Develop, manage, and control budgets and financial data.
- Establish financial and operational systems to monitor, control, and verify expenditures and carry out financial analyses.
- Develop staffing plans and productivity guidelines according to budget availability and department/unit needs.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of successful strategies for revenue growth and expense control.
- Manage the human resources activities for a unit/department, including hiring, terminations, salary, and disciplinary actions.
- Actively collaborate with key department and College stakeholders to maximize effective business operations.
- Implement policies and guidelines for unit/department activities.
- Review and approve all statements of accounts, payroll, human resources, and invoice actions.
- Oversee or originate special projects or programs.
- May oversee or originate pre-award and/or post-award related projects and tasks in support of department faculty members.
- Formulate policy and procedures for the department, such as faculty and taff time and attendance, qgenda and concur.
- Develop a faculty tracking system for effort and cost.
- Analyze productivity and financials related to individual Baylor Medicine faculty to improve business and drive business actions.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Qgenda, Concur, and Cube reporting preferred.
- Project management skills preferred.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Access Control Specialist, University of Houston, United States, about 16 hours ago
Access Control Specialist - (STA006783) Access Control Specialist Organization : H0510 Facilities Management Description Assesses operational needs regarding the Access Control System. Monitors an...
Associate Director For Administration, Texas A&M University, United States, 14 days ago
Job Title Associate Director for Administration Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Ibt-Office Of The Director Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Houston, T...
Measurement Specialist (Material Control & Accountability Specialist 2/3), Los Alamos National Security, United States, about 9 hours ago
What You Will Do This position will be filled at either the Material Control & Accountability Specialist 2/3 level, depending on the skills of the selected candidate. Additional job responsibiliti...
Project Controls 3, Los Alamos National Security, United States, about 9 hours ago
What You Will Do The Project Controls 3 position implements LANL project controls system, processes, procedures and tools on a project or program which are executed by the responsible directorates...
Data Control Analyst School Of Public Health , University of Texas Health Science Center, United States, about 19 hours ago
Department: School of Public Health Location: Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX Position Type: Full Time/ Exempt Position Summary: The Schools of Public Health at University of Texas Health Scienc...
Associate Vice President, Business Operations, University of Houston - Clear Lake, United States, about 15 hours ago
Associate Vice President, Business Operations Description The Associate Vice President, Business Operations serves as the University’s Chief Accounting Officer and Controller, works to provide lea...