SIXENSE is a consulting firm specializing in the optimization of the performance, the resilience and the cost efficiency of each phase of the life cycle of major infrastructures. The portfolio of the company includes innovative technologies, value-engineered solutions, digital platforms and high-level engineering expertise integrated in turn- key offerings. Our scope of work aims at providing peace of mind to our Clients by 1.- focusing on the reduction of their exposure to geotechnical, environmental and structural risks and 2.- providing modern digital tools and methods for the control of their processes and their associated risks.
SIXENSE is a specialized branch of a major international group providing services for design, construction and operation of major infrastructures related to transportation, transit, energy, hydro, mining, oil & gas and vertical construction. The company has two decades of experience on most iconic infrastructure development programs around the world. It operates permanently in 20 country with 600 highly qualified employees. SIXENSE is recognized for its safety records, its know-how, its client care, its capacity to innovate and to deliver.
SIXENSE, INC is the US subsidiary of the group. The company has its main office in Seattle, WA and operates through the entire country from regional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Reston, VA. With 35 permanent employees, SIXENSE
INC offers the full spectrum of solutions of the group, with a predominant experience historically in construction monitoring, structural health monitoring and asset management services.Skills/Eligibility:
- BS degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Quality or equivalent,
- CSP or similar certifications,
- Minimum of 5 years construction safety and/or quality management experience,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a QSE Manager directly managing with a GC or specialty geotechnical contractor,
- Must be a subject matter expert regarding safety, health, environment, ethic and quality,
- Familiar with specialties if the field of: survey & mapping, geology, geotechnics, geophysics, environmental consulting, construction, material testing, etc.
- Experienced in developing and delivering superior training and development programs,
- reaching high and low, stooping, and bending, lifting/carrying/moving up to 100 pounds continually, able to travel per the company travel policy, able to concentrate at a high degree in a busy and noisy construction environment, able to work in all types of weather
- rational decision-making ability, attention to detail, makes final decisions and assumes accountability for them; demonstrates the ability to separate the people from the problem or situation, ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibility as needed, converse effectively using both verbal and written communication,
- Ability to mentor, stimulate, emulate the staff of the district, as well as enforce policies and discipline when needed
- Understanding of projects risks and ability to make risks assessments
- Master skill level with client interaction, risk analysis, written and oral presentation, design management, and sales
- Ability to observe areas of improvement and communicate effectively utilizing appropriate communication methods
- The proven ability to communicate complex problems and situations in a clear and precise manner, both one on one and in a group setting, externally and internally, technical and non-technical.
- The skill to mediate interpersonal situations to achieve consensus and harmony.
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook relative to reporting site construction and engineering activities
It Customer Support Services, R20010, Bellevue College, United States, 3 days ago
Description The Technology Support Services, IT Customer Support - Journey position is an integral part of the Information Technology Services Department at Bellevue College. Supporting staff, st...
Executive Assistant To The Vice President Of It Services, R20025, Bellevue College, United States, 3 days ago
Description The Executive Assistant position is responsible for comprehensive executive administrative support to the Vice President of IT Services (VP-ITS) and oversees the administrative, operat...
Early Childhood Program Specialist 2, R20017, Bellevue College, United States, 3 days ago
Description Under general direction, the Classroom Teacher Specialist 2 assumes responsibility for assigned teaching duties and the daily operations of assigned classroom(s). The position will pro...
Early Childhood Program Specialist 3, R20007, Bellevue College, United States, 3 days ago
Description This position reports directly to the center director, assistant director and specialist 4 as assigned. Under general supervision, the Program Specialist 3 has responsibility for regul...
Nursing, Assistant (Tenure Track) Professor R19149, Bellevue College, United States, 5 days ago
Description The Nursing department is seeking qualified candidates to fill three vacancies for Nursing, Assistant Professor position. Nursing faculty perform duties and responsibilities under the ...
Director Of Professional Education, R20016, Bellevue College, United States, 3 days ago
Description The Director of Professional Education reports to the Executive Director of Continuing Education and is responsible for all aspects of the of curriculum development, deployment, delive...